Imperium Offtopicum II: Chronological Order is For Chumps!

The CVR's security level rises up to 3%.

Assuming that the NPCs are at 3% as well, as soon as the Caliphate switches to 3%, so will the Angevins.

Because we're concerned about restricting civil liberties in the Angevin Empire, the very bedrock upon which our country was re-founded.

what are you, Chamberlain? suck it up and crank the security to the max.

the people of Byzantium perfectly accepts the limitations of liberties for the greater good fo the state, the EEC and indeed the world.

the entire world is at stake and your worried about that? once again i request that you crank it to 3%. if there's an issue with revolts, we can send troops to quell them.

With all due respect, Byzantine troops are not setting one foot inside Angevin territory without our prior permission.

However, as a gesture of solidarity to our EEC allies, the Angevin Empire will set its anti-terrorist measures at 3%.

Map updated.

Year 2067. Turn 51.

13.08 billion people.

---

Overlord Retiebra continues construction on the new capital, but in the meantime, intense security measures and suspension of nearly all civil liberties have become effective. "Previous regimes did not build this great nation so a group of bloodthirsty mongrels, too scared to show their faces, could tear it all down in a matter of moments." the Overlord stated.

---

Terrorism!

Global alert levels:

53% chance of terrorist capture(miscalculated last time).

82. Terrorists evade capture.

Bombs detonated: 8

Cities hit:

Montevideo, Brasilao
Panama, Gran Colombia
Nakhchivan, Armenia
Armenia, Armenia
New Orleans, Texas
Santiago, La Plata
Kasai-oriental, Congo
Algiers, Carthagistan

People killed(in order):

2.06 million
3.8 million - the destruction of Panama is likely to cause economic shockwaves given that rubble has blocked the Canal.
3.62 million
7.4 million
10.37 million
11.03 million
19.1 million

Total murdered: 57.83 million

(Also, I get the feeling tomorrow will be a special day in terms of violence... :mischief:)

Byzantine news.

the local Government of Taiwan has requested tot ake over management of Fuji and Ryuku islands to avoid any supply issues. the Request was granted by the Emperor.

the Emperor is still on his personal Shuttle (just picture a TNG era shuttle, no nacelles and slightly bigger and a lot longer), somewhere in Germany. he has requested to not be shot down.

I raise my thingamajig to 3% after those terrorist bastards blew up my capital (temporarily relocated in Alexandria), any deals I might have had with them in the past are now off the table.

why do you have the capital in a conquered land anyways? best make it Baghdad, Cairo, or Riyadh.

Is that everyone on 3% now, Tanicius?

Is that everyone on 3% now, Tanicius?

A few nations remain below 3%. The default is 1%.

I am meant to protect confidentiality... it also allows a prisoner's dilemma where you can free ride off others. ;)

...but of course, in line with the dilemma, you still will get screwed over if everyone does it.

So we have no way of knowing whom has set which percentage or whom to pressure?

Great. Spectacular. Terrific.

i have to agree with arakor. im bored. i want to pressure those who are freeloading off of us.

Just a little extra mindgaming to make things more fun. ;)

Start flinging accusations in 1...2...3...

As a general rule, NPCs OFFICIALLY go to 3% if they are attacked.

Go from there. :)

If you update the front page map and the UN state list, then we can go from there. :)

[Transmitted from Emperor One, its location is in German Airspace, above Berlin actually]

pacifica, 14 and 15 hasn't being hit yet, to the best of my knowledge. I demand that those states raise their security level to 3% or be embargoed.

by the way the ship moves after each transmission. so good luck catching it, terrorists.

Top Bottom