Imperium Offtopicum II: Chronological Order is For Chumps!

Bragging is really unbecoming.

Bragging is really unbecoming.

Still, the world will be a mess when I'm done.

Also, I petition the NPCs for support, they deserve to be real nations, but they have been left weak by the imperialist human players, and I especially petition my old country the UUTSFR that they will help me conquer the world as they failed at doing last time.

agreed. if he is planning to take over all NPCs and destroy them through war, its gonna cause some issues. and a really massive headache for the Emperor...

agreed. if he is planning to take over all NPCs and destroy them through war, its gonna cause some issues. and a really massive headache for the Emperor...

Not, I'm planning to take over all the humans, or destroy them, and put the NPCs in rulership of everything.

Speaking of which, all territories I take will go to the UUTSFR.

While I do want IOT II to end, your idea wasn't what I had in mind, so... ;)

New Rule:

If your nation is destroyed, you must wait five updates before rejoining as another nation. :p

This was in the works for a while but now it needs to be put into place.

While I do want IOT II to end, your idea wasn't what I had in mind, so... ;)

New Rule:

If your nation is destroyed, you must wait five updates before rejoining as another nation. :p

This was in the works for a while but now it needs to be put into place.

FINE!!!!

I guess I'll just rejoin in five updates if I'm still around.

Actually, if I felt like it, could I rejoin as a different nation BEFORE being destroyed?:p

I'll join this game as Gran Columbia. I DoW TF and shoot all of my PB's at him.

Oh, good God....

So, in conclusion:

PAA and EEC vs. Nueva America(Mexico and Central America however, might be willing to secede)

Terrorists vs. Everyone

What the hell will the GSA do?

Everyone.

Post attacks here. Nowhere else. Go!

God damn it...

i withdraw all attacks from texas (except the PB attack fi any) and attack gran Columbia.

So, in conclusion:

PAA and EEC vs. Nueva America(Mexico and Central America however, might be willing to secede)

Terrorists vs. Everyone

What the hell will the GSA do?

Everyone.

Post attacks here. Nowhere else. Go!

If Mexico and Central America secede, Mad Man will PB them (He just offered to join our side.

Also: :goodjob:DarthCaesar:goodjob:

World War III

With the sudden explosion of militarism around the globe by the world's major missile powers, all nations have been forced to choose sides. The EEC and Pan-American Alliance have become the Allies against the Neo-Axis Powers.

The Allies:

CVR
Brasilao
La Plata
Alefurya
Byzantium

The Axis:

Texas
Gran Colombia
The Caliphate

The GSA finds itself divided, as it cannot support a war of aggression but it can't be expected to turn on its ally in the GSA either.

India, the Angevins, and Tibet are expected to side with the EEC.

In the meantime, the following news has arrived:

-Russia decries the strike on Alefurya and joins the EEC.
-The Balkans, likewise, join the EEC's efforts.

NPC rolls: 1-45 results in joining the Allies, 46-54 in staying neutral, 55-100 in joining the Axis.

76 -The Congo declares war on the EEC so as to reclaim territories, joining the Axis Powers
12 -Abyssinia... declares war on the Axis Powers!
38 -The United Chinese join the Allies!
37 -Pacifica joins the Allies!
23 -Mexico joins the Allies! They wish to overthrow the Texan yoke.
11 -Central America joins the Allies! They wish to overthrow the Texan yoke.
48 -Liberia stays neutral.
5 -Caribbea declines the Texan offer to betray her allies, and declares war on the Axis!
55 -Armenia joins the Axis Powers.

Meanwhile, the GLAterrorists say this is more reason for the peoples of the world to unite!

The Caliphate joins the axis powers as well, those I cancel my attacks on Texas and redirect them to Byzantium, I pb central Anatolia and the Alefurian capital instead of California and I more specifically invade the border regions of Turkey.

As a further rule:

No new players will be allowed beyond this point if they seek to only cause more war. :)

No recruits for Domination's plans of world domination.

As a further rule:

No new players will be allowed beyond this point if they seek to only cause more war. :)

No recruits for Domination's plans of world domination.

CHEATER!

Why are you trying to keep this war biased in your favor?

As you didn't make that rule before DarthCaesar came though, he is on my side.

Yes! Me and my apprentice will rule the world. Mwahahahaha mwahahahaha mwahahahaha. Now, you will die.

No, if I wanted to do that, I'd simply go, "KAZAM!" and boom, all three of your countries would be embers.

Yes he is, but it's the whole world against 3... those PBs seem advantageous, but what about when the shoe's on the other foot? :evil:

Also, Carthagistan:

52. Carthagistan remains neutral.

UNLESS the Levantines are attacked, in which case, the alliance with them will activate.

Top Bottom