• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Inuit leaderhead

aaron_burr

Adirondack Margrave
Hello!

Here's an Inuit leaderhead. Comments are appreciated - my notes are to be found in a text file within the zips. Since great leaders are sparse in Inuit history, I named her "Nulirahak," after one of their ancient goddesses. Right now, it's in four files, but I'm working on getting them in a single link.

So for now, you can get it here:

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83496

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 3,239
Wow, she's great!
I'd also like to thank you for the thorough research you've done, I should be able to make some interesting city names from the list you've provided...

Five star job! Backgrounds and everything so carefully considered - now we really should have Inuit units.

I guess I'm soon gonna change Egyptians to Inuits since I can't stand that transvestite Cleopatra anymore.:lol:

First of all, I like what you did but in the dl I got two times NK_B2.flc and no NK_B1.flc. I tried them and there both the same .
Can you fix this please and put NK_B1.flc somewhere.

Ooops! Thanks. "Nulirahak4of4" now has NK_B1. Get the one marked "THIS ONE."

I'm working on a dogsled UU, but it's been slow going.

Is she wearing a bikini in the modern age :eek: , or am I just being fooled?

Aarggh, I accidently posted twice!!!:mad:

Being a member of the people who invented sauna, I must ask: what has inuits have to do with sauna?

who cares, I bet an inuit living a thousand years ago would have loved a chance to relax in a modern sauna!!

Originally posted by TVA22
who cares, I bet an inuit living a thousand years ago would have loved a chance to relax in a modern sauna!!

And I would have loved to look at them! :D Well, not all of them, just the girls, and not the ugly girls either, just the pretty ones, and not all the pretty ones, just the ones who wouldn't slap me after I was caught, so basically...nevermind.:rolleyes:

Well, we have saunas in upstate NY, so I figured they'd have them there. It's even colder in traditional Inuit areas. So, I figured she'd have one by the modern era.

BTW: I'm working on fixing the trasparency issue.

Me 2. I didn't have this leaderhead on file.

EDIT: On second thought, I can't seem to use this, the files are corrupt when I download. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom