Is Donald Trump Done for?

Did I want you to identify the neo-Nazis on that list of attendees? I read the article, that was how I found out most of the people there were not neo-Nazis. So how did the media magically identify neo-Nazis as fine people? They were all neo-Nazis somehow. Nevermind that the KKK and all the other people on both sides were not... Neo-Nazis on both sides? No, the media decided fine people referred to neo-Nazis because they're propagandists and thats why they ignored Trump's condemnation of neo-Nazis during the same press conference.

Many sides, like on DDAY when the US and its Allies did great violence, bigotry and hatred against the Germans /s
Except for the Kurds who werent there and were busy doing their evil terrorist things armed by Obama, and not armed by Trump, Trump would never arm terrorists, only arm winners, and the Kurds are losers

This is Trumps actual word salad:

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

Maybe that's because it is dangerous? Anything that normalises excessive violence or corrodes civil discourse should not be glorified in this fashion, regardless of whether you agree with the targeted demographic or not.

Well, now we're just splitting hairs over the definition of dangerous. I am confident that no one is going to die or be injured as a result of this video, although mass shooters are becoming media-savvy enough to point to 'inspirations' to feed the press (they play lefties like a fiddle, if we're being honest).

The fact that his base delights in seeing him kill BLM is worth confronting. Certainly not worth poo-poohing

I didn't even notice BLM was in it, actually. Video is fast.

Erm, are you seriously saying that Donald J. Trump does not court anti-Semitism? Red six-pointed stars to allude to the old conspiracy theory that held Marxism was the jews' way to conquer the world? Crowds chanting ‘Jews will not replace us’? The express support of the Ku Klux Klan? Support for Orbán in Hungary?

Lol.

Last edited:
Well, now we're just splitting hairs over the definition of dangerous. I am confident that no one is going to die or be injured as a result of this video, although mass shooters are becoming media-savvy enough to point to 'inspirations' to feed the press (they play lefties like a fiddle, if we're being honest).

Well that is certainly some interesting circular logic that keeps the hand of all right wingers everywhere clean forever! Good job, the moral high ground is forever yours! /s

The right is inherently violent right now you are being disingenuous.

Well, well done for patting yourself on the back, I suppose. Whatever helps you sleep at night, I guess.

I didn't even notice BLM was in it, actually. Video is fast.

BLM is a good bellwether. There is a charitable interpretation of the BLM movement that we all know is necessary. There is an uncharitable deliberate misrepresentation of BLM and we have a duty to fight that. And then there's a misunderstanding of the underlying concerns of the BLM movement.

It's okay to be in the last category, because it requires a bit of thinking or exposure to understand. But the middle group is actively hostile to making the world a better place. I put this video as in the middle group. I also put Trump there, but he did it for his base.

Just to clarify, Mouthwash does not endorse the use of armed violence against political opponents in any way, nor does he endorse the mocking of the victims of such violence.

Oh. Ok. You think there were 800 "militiamen" there and you assume those people were independent of the white supremacists (ie run-of-the-mill southerners just looking out for their boy Bobby Lee). Where to begin... there weren't 800 militiamen there lol. There were around 30. That tweet you're looking at was from before the rally even happened*. And they were there on behalf of the white supremacists for "security." They weren't extraneous protestors demonstrating to support the Lee statue. Everyone there was a white supremacist or hired by white supremacists or there to support the white supremacists. However, after the event some of the militia leaders did say they were actually just there to keep the peace and weren't on a "side" at all. So there's that. But I guess Trump couldn't have been referring to them if they weren't on a "side" and weren't there for the statue either, now could he.

*two likely factors: (1) pre-event upper bounds based on organization total membership and (2) a lot of those dudes didn't show up because they realized it was a white supremacist march and they didn't want to get wrapped up in that. For example, the 3 percenters didn't go and denounced it as a white supremacist event the day of. Proud Boys, a white supremacist group, also discouraged attendance because it was too racist even for them.

Here's the important revelation I've tried to impart to you: the event was organized by white supremacists. It was billed as a white supremacist event. Everyone knew it was a white supremacist event for white supremacists. Even other white supremacists like the Proud Boys said it was too racist for them. You think it was mostly non white supremacists just there over matters of Southern heritage. You're wrong. If you don't want to call Trump racist, call him an idiot instead.

It was a list of attendees on the permit, not a head count of who showed up. And it doesn't say 800 militia, it says 200-300. Now dont you think all those neo-Confederates, KKK, sons and daughters of the confederacy etc were there for the statue? PBS interviewed militia that day, the guy said he was there for free speech, the right to protest. Some were there for security too, turns out they were about the only people providing it. Now look at the quote:

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis".

What is Trump talking about? The list of attendees. He thought it was a protest in favor of keeping civil war monuments. As for your revelation, I know a bunch of right wingers used the statue to attract people - thats because there were people protesting the removal of statues. It doesn't matter who else showed up.

The media smeared people so they could accuse Trump of calling neo-Nazis fine people even though he condemned them. The media never identified the neo-Nazis on the other side, can you?

This needs clarification.

Certain shooters have claimed to watch Ben Shapiro and Candace Owens (note that Shapiro is an extreme neoliberal as well as being a Jew - not exactly what pops into my head when I think of 'white nationalist symbol').

But generally, reactions from the left like "we need gun control now" or "Republican opposition to immigration is linked to this" are exactly what white nationalists are hoping for: to push moderate right-wingers into the arms of fascists. They're exactly the same as Islamic terrorists, in terms of strategy. Do you really think that AOC's call to action after the latest killing spree was somehow completely unforeseen and unaccounted for by the perpetrator? They live in the same culture we do.

In short, the left is more responsible for mass killings than the right, even if we ignore the 24/7 media coverage they gave white nationalists in 2016. The fact that you don't comprehend this, and instead are eager to point the finger at ridiculous parody videos online, suggests that you don't have a clue what makes people willing to carry out attacks at all.

Certain shooters have claimed to watch Ben Shapiro and Candace Owens (note that Shapiro is an extreme neoliberal as well as being a Jew - not exactly what pops into my head when I think of 'white nationalist symbol').

But generally, reactions from the left like "we need gun control now" or "Republican opposition to immigration is linked to this" are exactly what white nationalists are hoping for: to push moderate right-wingers into the arms of fascists. They're exactly the same as Islamic terrorists, in terms of strategy. Do you really think that AOC's call to action after the latest killing spree was somehow completely unforeseen and unaccounted for by the perpetrator? They live in the same culture we do.

In short, the left is more responsible for mass killings than the right, even if we ignore the 24/7 media coverage they gave white nationalists in 2016.

Wow you did that thing again where by your logic in no uncertain terms right wingers are never at fault for anything and carry the moral high ground forever! Let the glorious reactionarilution continue forever!

In short, the left is more responsible for mass killings than the right, even if we ignore the 24/7 media coverage they gave white nationalists in 2016. The fact that you don't comprehend this, and instead are eager to point the finger at ridiculous parody videos online, suggests that you don't have a clue what makes people willing to carry out attacks at all.

Shapiro's more of a semi entertaining conservative troll vs white nationalist.

His cup of liberal tears is brilliant though.

It was a list of attendees on the permit, not a head count of who showed up. And it doesn't say 800 militia, it says 200-300. Now dont you think all those neo-Confederates, KKK, sons and daughters of the confederacy etc were there for the statue? PBS interviewed militia that day, the guy said he was there for free speech, the right to protest. Some were there for security too, turns out they were about the only people providing it. Now look at the quote:

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis".

What is Trump talking about? The list of attendees. He thought it was a protest in favor of keeping civil war monuments. As for your revelation, I know a bunch of right wingers used the statue to attract people - thats because there were people protesting the removal of statues. It doesn't matter who else showed up.

The media smeared people so they could accuse Trump of calling neo-Nazis fine people even though he condemned them. The media never identified the neo-Nazis on the other side, can you?
You’re not following

Last edited:
Shapiro's more of a semi entertaining conservative troll vs white nationalist.

His cup of liberal tears is brilliant though.

Shapiro is a white nationalist himself. He just happens to be jew as well. He is like that infamous slavic white nationalist who at some point discovered he was jewish and then went to Israel to be a jewish nationalist :lol:

Yesterday there was a meeting in the White House with Trump and Congressional leadership about Syria and Trump had a meltdown. He called Nancy Pelosi a third grade politician and said that ISIS was full of communists and the Democrats would like that about ISIS. Pelosi and company ended up walking out mid-rant.

Yesterday there was a meeting in the White House with Trump and Congressional leadership about Syria and Trump had a meltdown. He called Nancy Pelosi a third grade politician and said that ISIS was full of communists and the Democrats would like that about ISIS. Pelosi and company ended up walking out mid-rant.

Trump obviously has to go. Maybe a more refined/practical way would be for dems to try to negotiate such with key republicans. At this point Trump is clearly not going to go willingly, and seems surprised that his actions made him enemies from all sides.

Gordon Sondland (US ambassador to the EU) is going to testify to Congress today that Trump directed him to work with Giuliani on Ukraine and was left with the choice to either continue working to strengthen the US-Ukraine alliance or give that up to pursue dirt on Biden. He is also going to testify that he chose the latter path but did not fully understand until much later the full extent of the abuse of power that Trump was engaged in over political goals.

Edit:
hahahahaha

Fox and Friends tried to argue that the White House didn't have to comply with Congressional subpoenas until the full House voted on an impeachment inquiry. Judge Napolitano quickly pointed out that none other than John Boehner changed the rules for subpoenas which gave every committee the ability to issue their own without a full House vote, making the GOP argument moot by their own machinations. He also pointed out that while you can challenge a subpoena, you can never just ignore it as the White House has done at their own peril.

Although I guess it doesn't matter if the Democrats continue to allow them to get away with it.

Although I guess it doesn't matter if the Democrats continue to allow them to get away with it.
Well, this isn't really happening in this case. There's the fact most people they've subpoenaed have complied, despite State Department/White House orders. Then there's an argument to be made that by not voting for an impeachment inquiry, Pelosi is defying Trump's pseudo-legalistic letter that called the inquiry unconstitutional and demanded a vote. There's Giuliani's refusal to comply with his subpoena, but he'd probably plead the Fifth anyway (after pleading attorney-client privilege and then pleading executive privilege; both arguments are ridiculous, but he does have tricks up his sleeve that need to be adjudicated somehow), he's now under a separate criminal investigation, and sending out the Sergeant-at-Arms to arrest him is probably a pretty bad idea. There's also the complication that executive privilege disputes are messy affairs without much legal precedent one way or the other (they're usually settled out of court with ad hoc agreements). So we'll have to see how they litigate non-compliance moving forward, but so far Pelosi and congressional subpoena seem to be doing a decent job, all things considered.

Last edited:
Top Bottom