1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Quick Questions and Answers

Quick Questions and Answers

1. Ralph8753

Ralph8753 Chieftain

Does anyone know where to find the "Unit Stacking" mod that allowed 3 units/tile? I don't play the game through Steam so I cannot use the mod in the workshop

2. Leyrann

Leyrann Deity

3. polishboy

polishboy Chieftain

Hi, is there any way to save the map from Jadwiga's legacy and use it to play on normal game?

4. tedhebert

tedhebert King

I'm sure this has been asked before, but..

How come I can't lay down a national park in this location ?

upload_2018-3-17_18-31-56.png

The tile the naturalist is standing on is 'charming (2)' and belongs to angkor thom... the 3 mountains also belong to anghkor thom...
    It's a diamond pattern.. All tils ar econtiguous, and no improvement on any tiles...
    What am I missing ?

Thx

5. Leyrann

Leyrann Deity

It's the wrong diamond pattern. It always needs to be vertical.

6. moors

moors Warlord

Is trading great works permanent Civ6 R&F ?

Is every deal you make except a one time payment of gold in Civ6 R&F for a set number of turns even though it does not appear on the screen ?

7. Leyrann

Leyrann Deity

Great Works, spies and cities are permanent, resources and gold per turn are for 30 turns.

moors likes this.
  8. Question

Question King

Which one is the civ 6 SDK on steam?

Is it "Dev assets" or "dev tools"? Whats the difference?

9. tedhebert

tedhebert King

I had a feeling that was the reason, but was really hoping it wasn't as stupid as that ! Thanks...

Sometimes, Fireaxis depresses me ;-)

10. Question

Question King

On steam, is it dev assets or dev tools?

11. The Technomancer

The Technomancer Chieftain

It’s the developer tools.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  12. Question

Question King

Thanks, will check it out.

13. KyivanRusCivPlease

KyivanRusCivPlease Prince

So does this patch note mean that the Stadium gives tourism to its city and amenities - to its city and other cities within 6 tiles? It is formulated so weirdly.
    "Fixed an issue where the Stadium effects did not match the text.
    • Stadium: +2 Tourism for cities with at least 10 population. +5 tourism to cities with at least 20 population. +2 Entertainment amenities for all cities within 6 tiles. (Now only applies to Stadium and not districts.)"
    And what notification icons do they mean and how they changed according to the following note?
    • "Emphasized several notification icons indicating negative game events"

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  14. Deobfuscator

Deobfuscator Chieftain

Hi, I'm sure this has been addressed before but searching has failed to reveal the answer I'm looking for.
    So, my quick question is:
    When I build the Eiffel Tower, will it yield +2 appeal to existing neighborhoods?
    Thanks for your help!

15. Leyrann

Leyrann Deity

Yes. Neighborhoods should gain an additional housing if the appeal goes up because of the Eiffel Tower.

Deobfuscator likes this.
  16. Deobfuscator

Deobfuscator Chieftain

Thank you.
    One more question. A settlers unit belonging to a rival civ (we're friends) has positioned itself inside of my city's borders. It hasn't moved for at least a dozen turns, and it's preventing me from improving that tile. Is there a way for me to boot him out, peacefully?
    Thanks again!

17. Leyrann

Leyrann Deity

Do you have an alliance? If not, either make an alliance or give/trade open borders. I've had before that units got stuck in my land with Open Borders messing up. If you do have an alliance or have already given him Open Borders, sorry, no idea. Maybe the opposite would help though, and Open Borders running out might kick the settler away.

Deobfuscator likes this.
  18. Unikornus

Unikornus Chieftain

I can't figure why I can't trade to Toronto, a city state, which is right next door to one of my cities, Fukushima. I can trade to Neapolis which is a bit further to the west but not to Toronto?!?

Spoiler :

As you can see, I have a trader in Nagota just across the channel to the south and I still can't trade to Toronto!? Again, I'm able to trade to Neapolis and Gelonus which both are to northwest of Toronto.

Spoiler :

Later into the game finally suddenly I am able to trade with Toronto but I would like to know why I was unable to do so in the first place in order to understand how the whole thing work.

19. KyivanRusCivPlease

KyivanRusCivPlease Prince

You can't trade to Toronto because it is not a coastal city. If, being still not a coastal city, it had a Harbor, I guess you could trade to it as well. If e.g. you make a trade route from Nagota to Neapolis and complete it by establishing a trading post in Neapolis, then you will be able to trade to Toronto via Neapolis (which is similar to what happened to you later).

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    Leyrann likes this.
  20. Deobfuscator

Deobfuscator Chieftain

My civ and theirs had an alliance when their settlers arrived at that tile. Then I beat them with my own settlers and founded a new city, right next to the tile their settlers were occupying. Since then, they have yet to move. The alliance has ended, but nothing has changed.

Thanks for your help anyway!