1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Quick Questions and Answers

Quick Questions and Answers

1. jska

jska Chieftain

Hello , bonjour tout le monde.
    Is there a way to display the luxury ressources we have in the top panel (where we have the informations of strategic ressource like horses, iron, etc..) ?
    It seemed to me that it was displayed here, but I have several luxury ressources and they are not displayed here.

Thank you.

2. Leyrann

Leyrann Deity

Not in the game itself, but perhaps there's a mod that does it.

3. jska

jska Chieftain

Yes, the Quick User User Interface does it but I don't like very much the city view of that mod.

4. Laurana Kanan

Laurana Kanan Don’t underestimate who I am.

5. jska

jska Chieftain

Thank you, I'm gonna watch it !

6. Zdarg

Zdarg Prince

Why I don't receive Wilhelmina's achievement? I have 7 "De zeven provincien" (or whatever it is called) and 17 cities for a few turns.
    Or does it need exactly 7 cities to fulfill, not more?

7. Rosty K

Rosty K King

Exactly 7.

8. Nemo

Nemo Warlord

Is there a way to enable the camera to focus on AI movements each turn? The camera just stays in one spot and I can't see what is moving around the board in the visible areas.

9. C-X

C-X Chieftain

How can I change the colors for a civilization?

I changed the Colors.xml and the PlayerColors.xml, but still my roman troops are purple.

I tried to restart the game and the computer. I also deactivated all DLCs including rise and fall.

Colors.xml:
    <Row>
    <Type>COLOR_PLAYER_ROME_PRIMARY</Type>
    <Color>255,255,255,255</Color>
    </Row>
    <Row>
    <Type>COLOR_PLAYER_ROME_SECONDARY</Type>
    <Color>240,199,0,255</Color>
    </Row>

PlayerColors.xml
    <Row>
    <Type>LEADER_TRAJAN</Type>
    <Usage>Unique</Usage>
    <PrimaryColor>COLOR_PLAYER_ROME_PRIMARY</PrimaryColor>
    <SecondaryColor>COLOR_PLAYER_ROME_SECONDARY</SecondaryColor>
    <TextColor>COLOR_PLAYER_ROME_SECONDARY</TextColor>
    </Row>

10. Leyrann

Leyrann Deity

You're probably better off asking that in the modding subforum. A lot of modders only hang around over there.

11. Disgustipated

Disgustipated Deity

Does Bread and circuses not work on free cities? I successfully used it to flip a Japanese city that I wasn't in a position to take (my military was all Navy pretty much). It flipped to free city, but after initially dropping, it's now gaining full loyalty.

I've pretty much given up on flipping it, and I'm able to get a battleship just barely into the right side to bring down the walls. I'm just not sure why this one city has so much loyalty. Granted my cities are small, and taking a while to grow, but 4 cities running bread and circuses and the free city is surrounded by 5 cities.

12. liv

liv Emperor

That is interesting. I have not noticed that before. Can you click and see where the loyality pressure is?

13. Leyrann

Leyrann Deity

I suspect that this is a bug where, if there are multiple free cities, one of them becomes the capital of Free Cities, and being a capital it gains additional pressure, making it harder to flip.

14. SephiBBZ

SephiBBZ Chieftain

Questions:

1/ if two guys end the same wonder in the same turn, what is the tie-breaker?

2/ when you are not Russia, you can sometimes have a city which grow to 4 hexagones instead of 3 to the city center, a wonder allows this?

15. Leyrann

Leyrann Deity

Whoever plays their turn first.

All cities can grow all the way to 5 hexagons away, but they can only work tiles up to 3 hexagons away. Cities that aren't Russian don't often generate the culture required for it, however, which is why you see it more commonly with Russian cities.

16. SephiBBZ

SephiBBZ Chieftain

For 1/ But in dynamic players are playing in the same time...

17. Leyrann

Leyrann Deity

Then I suppose whoever is higher up in player order. I don't know, multiplayer isn't exactly a big part of this game for most people...

18. SephiBBZ

SephiBBZ Chieftain

This is the only interesting part for me, so boring to play with computers...

19. c4c6

c4c6 Prince

The lowest playerID, probably the multiplayer-host with '0'. The others in sequence of connection time. (?)

20. yanraabe

yanraabe Chieftain

Hi every1!
    Sorry if this has already been answered, but I couldn't find it addressed, so I hope someone can answer me this:
    When I conquer a city in Civ6 R&F, as was already the case before the addition of R&F, there is the question popping up: "Do you want to keep it? Raze it? or (if applicable) Return it to its original owner?
    Well, if I just NEVER ANSWER that question, I keep the city and it can still GROW. On the other hand, if I say "keep it", then it becomes an "occupied city" with 0 growth (until it gets ceded to me, or I eliminate its owner).
    Is this a bug that may be caused by me using the "new CQUI"? Or is this happening to everyone else? Or is there something else that I'm missing?
    I've experimented a bit with
    a) keeping it w/o answering the question for several turns or
    b) answer "I WANT to keep it" to the pop up screen.
    As of right now, I don't see any advantage in ever answering the question (if you want to keep the city)...
    Anyone? (thanks!) :confused: