And the reason we use spoiler tags is to help forum load time for members without fast connections to the internet.

Hi all!

Quick newbie question. In my previous game I had an (builder) improvement, which could be built on the ocean, and gave housing and food. It was something like an underwater dome. I didn't find it in my new game nor in the "manuals". Can you help me what it is? And how can be built? Thanks in advance.

Hi @Fisha, you are probably talking about Seasteads. It is a builder improvement that unlocks at the future era, with nthe seasteds technology (only thing is that the future era techs and civics are randomly placed). It provides food, production, culture & turism and +2 housing.

Hi, apologies if this has been asked elsewhere in this thread, but 123 pages is tough to sift through. :)

I'm returning to civ (last game I played was civ 4) and was just wondering if someone could tell me how many DLC's and expansions there are for Civ 6, and whats the best price and place to get the whole bundle for? Or are some of them not worth getting?

1. So did I understand correctly: if there are 2 cities near a volcano, the one that has lost population also gets the damage to its garrison health and fortification strength, if that volcano erupts?

2. Another question: does anyone know why in the World Congress my civ is chosen for a resolution, while AI civs have given the same amount of votes (e.g. each civ gave 1 vote for themselves)? Maybe it depends on who has the most overall favor?

Last edited:
While I was off conquering Greece, neighboring Geneva crossed my borders and pillaged a quarry. I moved my troops down to the city-state to give 'em what they had coming BUT somehow, some way, I can't attack the city NOR any of her troops. The City-States menu says I have to wait 5 turns to declare war. WTH? How am I not ALREADY at war with Geneva? What gives? What am I missing here? Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

I'm guessing that Geneva was at war with you (as a result of your war with their then-suzerain), but their suzerain changed and they automatically made peace (hence, what sounds like a peace treaty that needs to cool down before you can DOW them separately). How closely were you monitoring notifications? A CS peace notice can easily be overlooked amidst the flurry of other war-related notifications.

I'm guessing that Geneva was at war with you (as a result of your war with their then-suzerain), but their suzerain changed and they automatically made peace (hence, what sounds like a peace treaty that needs to cool down before you can DOW them separately). How closely were you monitoring notifications? A CS peace notice can easily be overlooked amidst the flurry of other war-related notifications.

Ah, this must be it. I'll recheck the notifications, but if Greece was suzerain of Geneva (as I now suspect), then destroying the civ must've meant automatic peace with the city-state. Thanks! :)

Does anyone know why that unit shows a glowing red border inside its pin? I do not know if it is something of CQUI, but I cannot find any information either.Thanks!

Attachments

• 2019-03-26 17_37_16-Sid Meier's Civilization VI (DX12).png
    2019-03-26 17_37_16-Sid Meier's Civilization VI (DX12).png
    665.5 KB · Views: 134
Any idea why I can't build a canal on a desert tile?

upload_2019-3-29_18-57-27.png

Thanks!

The ONLY thing you can build on that oil tile is an oil well.

@Markus5 you can't build any district over strategic resources, unless you had already place it before having the tech that reveals the resource (in which case you still get the resource).
Also you can't place districts over luxuries.

Top Bottom