Is War Machine only available to play in Multi Player games? I do not see the scenario in my single player game menu, but when setting up a multiplayer game I see it as an available ruleset.

Yep, it is only a multiplayer scenario, but you can still set the other plrs as AI and play it as a normal single player one.

@Markus5 you can't build any district over strategic resources, unless you had already place it before having the tech that reveals the resource (in which case you still get the resource).
Also you can't place districts over luxuries.

Something every day you learn.

Alfred Nobel ability says: Applies 20 free Great People points towards recruiting all current and future Great People. Does he really only grant 20 points (like e.g. 20 out of 1320 required) or is this a wrong description and he grants 20% of the required points?

in the basic game, can a city rebel and form a new civilization? with whom to establish diplomatic relations as with the major civilizations? there is the flipping of the city by culture ?

Alfred Nobel ability says: Applies 20 free Great People points towards recruiting all current and future Great People. Does he really only grant 20 points (like e.g. 20 out of 1320 required) or is this a wrong description and he grants 20% of the required points?

Just 20 points, I believe.

What I assumed - but never checked - is that you get the 20 points when a new GS, for example, becomes available, and then when that GS is taken you get another 20 GS points added to your running total for the subsequent GS as well.

Could some one please tell me what version we are on now (PC) as I can't see the new features like map pins and search. Just wonder if mine has updated as I have not seen any updates come through from Steam for CivVI.

Just 20 points, I believe.

What I assumed - but never checked - is that you get the 20 points when a new GS, for example, becomes available, and then when that GS is taken you get another 20 GS points added to your running total for the subsequent GS as well.

Well, really crappy GS. But I still like him. If another civ is hunting me GP point wise, I can pass him and drop him on the AI to continue with a headstart on the next GS.

I can't see the new search facility one the mini-map toolbar. Map tacks is there but no search. Sorry to be dumb but where is it?

3 quick Qs folks:

1. Do great general passive boni stack?
2. How can you tell what age (golden/dark) your opponents are in?
3. I don’t get why chopping is always optimal, esp if this is early game when the resource will be used for the whole game.

Thank you!

Can anyone tell me if there's a mod to make resources more visible? My old eyes are fed up of squinting at my laptop! (GS via steam if that matters)

3 quick Qs folks:

1. Do great general passive boni stack?
2. How can you tell what age (golden/dark) your opponents are in?
3. I don’t get why chopping is always optimal, esp if this is early game when the resource will be used for the whole game.

Thank you!

Press the Era button in the right upper corner. There should be a little symbol next to each leader. They made it really small so the portraits of the leaders wouldn't be affected in any way.

Everything snowballs in this game. Early chop for settler will give higher return over the long term than that extra resource per turn for stone.

Open AppOptions.txt (most likely found at [path]\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI) and change the line

EnableWorldBuilder 0

to

EnableWorldBuilder 1

Worldbuilder will then appear as a clickable button in Additional Content.

Open AppOptions.txt (most likely found at [path]\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI) and change the line

EnableWorldBuilder 0

to

EnableWorldBuilder 1

Worldbuilder will then appear as a clickable button in Additional Content.

The recent patch talks about updating the Worldbuilder.

Does anyone know how to open the world builder?

If you don’t want to make the changes manually as explained above, just subscribe and enable the mod Enhanced Mod Manager and it does it automatically.

Great Bath.
  • Floodplains tiles along the river containing this wonder are now immune to Flood damage.
  • -50% Production and Food yields from Flood damage.
  • +1 Faith to the yields of a tile belonging to this city for every time it has been Flooded.
How exactly do tiles get faith from being flooded if this wonders prevents flooding? Does it work on the "past events"?
Similar for -50% from flood damage? How does it work if there is no flood anymore?

Top Bottom