Quick Questions and Answers
Random. But sure, we all expect random to provide even variation of encounters
I guess this is the correct thread to post this, but why can't I create a Dam on this Grass Floodplains tile?
Neither Aachen nor Ulm are able to do it, but I can set a citizen to work on that tile.
1. How can I tell if a city a Civ has was originally a city state or another Civ? This way I can liberate? Civ 5 you saw the puppet icon.
2. What do I need to be able to airlift in one turn a unit from 1 city to another?
-Airport? Anything else?
3. Anyway I can have airport or airbase in territory not mine/unclaimed? This way I don’t need a city on every continent?
The tile is touched by the river on only one side. It has to be two sides.
Have I missed a video, or are there natural wonders in Civ VI?
Lots of them.
I play on Prince in CivVI. However, when I start a game, I usually spawn at bad locations and my foes get better and better while I struggle to grow my cities and decide where to put my cities. AI don't give me any space to expand, so the only solution is attacking neighboring cities. And I am never eager to wage war against other civs. I don't know why, but I don't tend to declare war on any AI civ or even CSs. I always play on Pangaea.
Which map is the best for not hard yet fun gameplay?
Which victory type is the best and most fun to achieve? (except Domination)
All from memory, no guarantees ;-)
1) Name only+memory... There's no visual indication. Go to the civpedia and type the name of the city, if it finds it, it's a CS. For other civs, memory of city names.
2) yes you need airports at both cities
3) airport is a district so you need a city. Airbase is constructed by Military Engineer, can be built on unclaimed tiles only, and has some terrain type restrictions.
And the civic Rapid Deployment
Hi, does anyone have a Google drive folder they could share with me that links to all of the guides out there?
Is there a mod that gives the engineer a "Railroad to" action?
The micromanagement in this game is ridiculous.
No, there is not “railroad to here” mod, though I suppose Firetuner could do it for you.
The micromanagement is an intentional mechanism to reduce railroad proliferation.
Do Rock Bands require Open Borders with a civ to enter that civ's territory?
No they can always enter, except if the civ choose a civic card that doesn't allow rock bands to come in its territory. So it doesn't depend on Open Borders.
Railroad and CO2
Is it a fixed value of 2 for each hex you build it on?
What about placing it on neutral tiles?
I really hate how dirty railroads are actually, it could use an upgrade out of coal.
Do modded games count for the HoF?
Does monumentality normal age bonus of +1 era score for each new specialty district apply to city center districts too ?
No, it does not.
Currently playing the official True Start Earth map with vanilla. If Rise and Fall is added will True Start Earth map include the option for the added civilizations and have the new natural wonders? Thanks.
Separate names with a comma.