I'm about to try using aircraft for first time, any one know the max range for rebasing?

I'm about to try using aircraft for first time, any one know the max range for rebasing?

The re-base range is twice the planes range. So a biplane can re-base only six tiles away.

I'm playing Kongo and upon conquering an enemy city, holy districts in them are removed instantly. Now, why do the Spanish cities still have a temple in them after I've conquered them? No holy site, but still a temple. With other civ cities there are no temples left. This is puzzling because I partly conquered those cities to be able to house a relic in each (to speed up my cultural victory as AI will soon launch Mars rockets)

I'm totally confused about how to get a Tourism (culture) victory, as descriptions in the 'pedia are very short. Since it says I can get Tourism through culture and Great Works, I focused on that. A lot (running over 155 culture a turn). But I'm at a very low 70 Tourism in the mid-ADs, and it only goes up very slowly with Great Works. Japan, who doesn't have much culture and never even recruited someone for a Great Work, is ahead of me with over a 100 Tourism a turn. Is it all about religion? What's the connection between religion and tourism? I have no idea at all.

I'm playing Kongo and upon conquering an enemy city, holy districts in them are removed instantly. Now, why do the Spanish cities still have a temple in them after I've conquered them? No holy site, but still a temple. With other civ cities there are no temples left. This is puzzling because I partly conquered those cities to be able to house a relic in each (to speed up my cultural victory as AI will soon launch Mars rockets)

Can you post a save file? Temples should disappear when the Holy Site does.

Are you sure you're not seeing the Mahabodi Temple (a world wonder)? Or maybe the Spanish mission (unique tile improvement)?

Can you post a save file? Temples should disappear when the Holy Site does.

Are you sure you're not seeing the Mahabodi Temple (a world wonder)? Or maybe the Spanish mission (unique tile improvement)?

I'm not sure I have a save file left... But I think the "mission" improvement is the explanation. It just shows up labeled as temple on the "great works" screen.

How many turns is online speed? Its double standards speed so logic says its a 150 turn game is that correct?

How much do medics heal? Do adjacent medics stack?
What exactly is the bonus of Anti-Cavalry's square promotion? It's obvious it doesn't do what the tooltip says, but I can't figure out what it does.

Does the battering ram and siege tower bonus apply to all non-range attacking units including horsemen or just units with the 'melee' promotion tree like swordsmen?

Is there any way to raze cities you get from a peace deal? (Or other cities as well for that matter)

Stadium got 6 tile range (5 tile and 6 city). If i got 1 city and 3 stadium (in range 3-5 tile) i will get 6 bonus to city or only 2 bonus?

Stadium got 6 tile range (5 tile and 6 city). If i got 1 city and 3 stadium (in range 3-5 tile) i will get 6 bonus to city or only 2 bonus?

You can get multiple Stadium Amenities in a single city. Same applies to Zoos (and production from Factories and Power Plants).

Does the battering ram and siege tower bonus apply to all non-range attacking units including horsemen or just units with the 'melee' promotion tree like swordsmen?
I just tried with some horse-based units and they decreased city levels both for defense and health. So it looks like all non-range units get the bonus, even if it's not really realisting having horses climb up a siege tower. :)

Is anyone aware of any bugs when it comes to 100% (or x%) bonuses when producing units? I swear when i put slinger in production with bonus card i don't see any addition to hammers on any turn, and when i put galley with x% to naval units i didn't see any bonus either...but i did see added hammers when building heavy chariot with bonus card for that units. Am i miss understanding something about what kind of unit galley or slinger are? I thought galley and slinger are naval and ranged units and should get their bonuses... i was kinda confused testing this, so please enlighten my ignorance, what am i missing?

Unanswered questions:

Why does it say "next turn" when not all players (like my scouts) have moved?
How can I toggle through my units?
Why can't I change the resolution of the game?

Had a lighthouse pillaged by barbarians and sent a builder to repair but once on the hex no option to repair. Wa'ss'up???

Top Bottom