Random Rants XLII: The Four-Part Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard that a friend of mine from high school died recently. I didn't know him super-well, but he was a pretty great guy and now he's gone. :(

My Redskins lost to the Bumblebees. I think the shame is going to make me cry. :cry:

Edit: And then I read the post above mine. And I feel even more shame.

I just heard that a friend of mine from high school died recently. I didn't know him super-well, but he was a pretty great guy and now he's gone. :(
Cheers chox, hope you get better.

Sorry to hear that, chox.

rant: absolutely bad week.
double rant: can't find my blue-grey checkered wool hat that I specially ordered from a friend for $20...it's a really nice hat. hopefully I'll find it while cleaning my room.

Everyone except Nicky: Thanks.

Nicky: Your edit made me lol.

If I see fonts out the top-right corner of my glasses, they're blurry to the point of illegibility.

Guess this means as I'm becoming blinder, my prescription isn't as ideal.

Your prescription often needs updating whilst you're still a teenager, but I've only updated mine five or six times in 20 years.

Forgot my socks for the week.

Classes remain nasty.

I'm not a good driver, and this isn't helped by my utter loathing of driving.

I won't have the ingredients for my favorite breakfast sandwiches this week, either.

I have come to hate certain members of this forum.

I'm often miserably lonely and bored. I have my doubts that I have any sort of future. I'm not really "living", per se, more like "enduring".

Have a hug Choxorn, my condolences.

Thanks.

Another Rant: That hug gif is not a smily yet. Come on, CFC!

What CFC does not provide, fiftychat supplies.

That's awful. My genuine and heartfelt condolences. :(

But you have more time to do them… so, you don't have to go to school, and you get to use the time to do the homework, so that the time you usually spend home after school -procrastinating- you can use to, well, procrastinate. Raves thread is that way -->

I had to endure my Geography professor totaly butchering Russian history and Communist theory in class today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom