Random Raves XIII: Christmas Presents on a Soma Holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I went to a debate tournament and my parter and I got 2nd place in the whole thing. And we're beginners :D (It was all beginners though, plus we debated sucky teams) (This girl thought nukes could only be blown up and not taken apart)

I beat Panic Attack on RB2 Expert Drums. I have now at least managed to pass on every song in the game on Expert Drums, except Visions.

I think my arms and right leg are about to fall off.

I found a video Id seen plenty of times before my concussion, yet Id forgotten all about it. It was pretty strange watching it cos its like I was watching it for the first time, even though I knew Id seen it before. Its very surreal and stuff.

377 dollars cleared and ready for takeoff, soon to be topped by an additional 4.50 tomorrow!

I shall buy up something nice and sell it for a profit as soon as the opportunity presents itself!

Oh the choices, oh the risk,
I hate filling invoices, but I love the profits
I imagine the market will fall, prices constantly rising like a bubble
Eventually the bulls will hit a wall, and the bears will cause trouble

I'm loving it here up north. The water tastes fantastic, and the weather is perfect. Furthermore, I had the best ice cream cone of my life today.

Yesterday I went to a debate tournament and my parter and I got 2nd place in the whole thing. And we're beginners :D (It was all beginners though, plus we debated sucky teams) (This girl thought nukes could only be blown up and not taken apart)
Does your school offer Mock Trial? I would reccomend at the very least checking it out as an alternative to debate.

My school offers real trial for students who get in trouble. We haven't used it yet this year, however.

Does your school offer Mock Trial? I would reccomend at the very least checking it out as an alternative to debate.

Well we do debate tournaments so its what the tournament offers, but I did mock trial last year in class in debate.
There is also student congress at debate tournaments where you propose/vote on/argue bills. That's fun.

Two raves:

My Zelda: Ocarina of Time music CD came in the mail today.

And

All this week, I've been seeing random former high school classmates shop at the Goodwill were I work. Yay nostalgia.

Oh dude. I'm co-prez of mine. No joke.
Nice. Lawyer or Witness?
I just found out the Minnesota case for this year is a murder one. Better then last years civil case.

EDIT: @tailless, finaly we are up to two people beside me who get the thread title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom