Random Raves XVI: Runnin' Down a Dream That Never Would Come To Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it was your birthday or that would be rather awkward. :)

Check his profile…

Got an "A" in my English class.

This despite the fact I did my research paper, which we had all semester for, in two hours.

:cool:

Me and a friend were talking about translating foreign-language articles and I mentioned I translated a few and she asked what languages I knew. I said, "Just English."

Good news from my line manager - may be able to change my location to up north. This is a touch exciting...

Good. The closer you are to civilisation the better.

I just read some very inspirational stories about Journal-writing, so I'm gonna start writing myself. Imma do this for two reasons: One: It's good to keep track of your memories and to be able to have a memory bank that you can just read through and relive your life. Two: I want my children, my grandchildren and my other future descendants to be able to read about my life.

I just read some very inspirational stories about Journal-writing, so I'm gonna start writing myself. Imma do this for two reasons: One: It's good to keep track of your memories and to be able to have a memory bank that you can just read through and relive your life. Two: I want my children, my grandchildren and my other future descendants to be able to read about my life.

Your thoughts are tame enough that you wouldn't be embarressed to have your family read them? Good for you!

Rave: I made strawberry jam today. Some of it's a bit runny but it's mighty good on ice cream and on bread and in Greek yogurt and it ought to last me about a year until I have to make some more.

Well we all know cats love to lay on top of keyboards. Its just an amazing coincidence that a cat was able to make an account, post with proper spellings, etc etc.

tl;dr- he's a cat

We don't need a picture of Takhisis. We know he is scottish, so he looks like this:

Crossed with the janitor from the Simpsons.

Behold! I am Takhisis! I have a kitteh in my sporran!

I declare that your new avatar.

Go, stick-Takhisis! :)

That's a very bad pun. :)

Your thoughts are tame enough that you wouldn't be embarressed to have your family read them? Good for you!

:lol: considering how the world seems to get more and more progressive, who knows? My thoughts might be conservative in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom