Random Thoughts Sechs: Eeeeehhhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't find a humorous post of mine funny, please don't cite it as the pretext for an unrelated post of your own.

Please return me the courtesy I have always shown you of simply saying nothing in response to posts of yours that I do not find humorous.
It was not "unrelated."

I have never required you to find humor in any of my posts. Feel free to continue not finding them funny. You have my permission (not that you needed it).

Unrelated to the joke.

Valka, take a deep breath. Yes, you do have a right to reject animal cruelty, but you're overreacting.

and nobody upvote this post, if you have an opinion on the subject just post it openly

Seriously, when people start throwing around accusations of weaponized likes I just start liking people out of spite even when I'm not involved and thereby become the thing which has been decried. It annoys the living hell out of me.

mwahahaha reverse psychology works

otoh you might have guessed why I'm not posting in the space cadet thread.

Last edited:
mwahahaha reverse psychology works

otoh you migth have guessed why I'm not posting in the space cadet thread.
You're scared. I get it.

Edit w/ my random thought -
I can't figure out in which threads it is customary to Italicize a title versus when they should be Bolded. I feel like things are italicized traditionally in the book thread and bolded in the game thread.

Last edited:
Scared? Me? What, are you gonna bring soap or moderators or tax collectors? Because then I'd be scared. But, otherwise, speaking as somebody who just took on all the training bots at DotA, I can definitely say that I'm not easily scared.

Unrelated to the joke.
You posted about post count. So did I. How is that unrelated?

Valka, take a deep breath. Yes, you do have a right to reject animal cruelty, but you're overreacting.
I edited that part of my post, but I do maintain that even cartoon violence toward animals is disgusting.

and nobody upvote this post, if you have an opinion on the subject just post it openly
Maybe you should repost this in size 7, since a couple of people obviously didn't notice it.

Seriously, when people start throwing around accusations of weaponized likes I just start liking people out of spite even when I'm not involved and thereby become the thing which has been decried. It annoys the living hell out of me.
In the case I mentioned, there is a negative history that began years before you joined CFC. It's an unwelcome fact on both CFC and TrekBBS that some people use "likes" as bullying tactics.

What comes next is completely random, unless you're into games, then it's quite current. Take a glance! <3

RAGE 2 is bloody awesome, so awesome that I even decided to write a little blog about it! Rather than reviewing some of its shortcomings, I decided to focus on the in-game stuff that surely brings tons of bloody awesomeness into your play.

My first focus was on Weapons, and if you'd like to check every single available toy of death on this godforsaken wasteland, here's the link to my blog!

I'll also put out a few more of these in the upcoming days, one on the in-game characters and factions, and the other on the array of skills that enhance the action sequences even further!

Waiting for your feedback down here, and hope you'll enjoy the read! <3

This is basically why tyrants seek to control TV channels, language academies and well-known artists.

And don't forget also science not clean from the intervention. They want to dictate both the implicit (art) and the explicit (science).

But the perspective that government seized the discourse and institution that control language as one of the way in order to enforced power is a very interesting perspective.

I can't figure out in which threads it is customary to Italicize a title versus when they should be Bolded. I feel like things are italicized traditionally in the book thread and bolded in the game thread.

It was traditional to underline titles when using a typewriter. That soon became italicisation, but like many things, type-setting moves in fashions.

I <3 numbers less than three
Would you agree that
2.999… = 3​
?
I edited that part of my post, but I do maintain that even cartoon violence toward animals is disgusting.
I don't think people disagree with that part of your post.
Valka D'Ur said:
Maybe you should repost this in size 7, since a couple of people obviously didn't notice it.
They aren't the people it was aimed at, you'll agree, and at last one of them suffers from being Dutch.
Valka D'Ur said:
In the case I mentioned, there is a negative history that began years before you joined CFC. It's an unwelcome fact on both CFC and TrekBBS that some people use "likes" as bullying tactics.
For outside observers, there is an ongoing coldness between Valka and another unnamed poster that I'm aware of and that's the person who didn'refrained from giving a like to that post, so that'd be it, I think.
What comes next is completely random, unless you're into games, then it's quite current. Take a glance! <3

RAGE 2 is bloody awesome, so awesome that I even decided to write a little blog about it! Rather than reviewing some of its shortcomings, I decided to focus on the in-game stuff that surely brings tons of bloody awesomeness into your play.

My first focus was on Weapons, and if you'd like to check every single available toy of death on this godforsaken wasteland, here's the link to my blog!

I'll also put out a few more of these in the upcoming days, one on the in-game characters and factions, and the other on the array of skills that enhance the action sequences even further!

Waiting for your feedback down here, and hope you'll enjoy the read! <3
‘weapons for practicality, carnage and abuse’.

Hmmm. I cannot resist such a title, I'll take a look at it when I come home.

I don't think people disagree with that part of your post.
That part of my post is no longer there, as I think the actual argument was about post counts and whether or not I'm capable of recognizing jokes and the apparent obligation to find them funny.

They aren't the people it was aimed at, you'll agree, and at last one of them suffers from being Dutch.
I have no clue why anyone here "suffers from being Dutch." If they're Dutch, they're Dutch. So what? CFCOT has an international membership.

(and yes, I do realize that you're at least somewhat joking, but that's only because I'm familiar with your posting history; a casual observer who isn't might misunderstand that to mean something negative)

For outside observers, there is an ongoing coldness between Valka and another unnamed poster that I'm aware of and that's the person who didn'refrained from giving a like to that post, so that'd be it, I think.
Why be secretive about it? More than a few people here know that Birdjaguar and I haven't gotten along for many years, although there was a time when we did... back around 2009 or so. I'm still waiting for an explanation as to why that changed. I know I didn't start it. He frequently drops "likes" on posts in which I'm being reprimanded, bullied, criticized, etc.

There are numerous cases of negative interactions on this site, and some of them occur only if certain topics are involved and some have gone on for many years. I've observed plenty of these over the years, and am always happy when the people involved agree to a good-faith attempt to get along - and keep it.

More than a few people here know that Birdjaguar and I haven't gotten along for many years, although there was a time when we did... back around 2009 or so

It is quite a lost when two Don of this friendly forum turned cold toward each other, maybe this is just a misunderstanding because none of you ever try to talk about it, maybe this is the right time to use the olive branch thread now because the wound already re open so why not try to heal it?

It is just a mere suggestion from someone new and don't know anything about the problem, this post maybe cringy and maybe I'm wrong in manything but I believe I'm not wrong to believe that both you and Bird are actually a good person. So please cut it out, without measuring who is right who is wrong in the past.

I have no clue why anyone here "suffers from being Dutch." If they're Dutch, they're Dutch.
I was riffing on Syn-chan, never mind.

Every single day, 23 million people suffer from being Australian

And think of the poor Irish.

Oh the woe! The suffering! What a horror it must be to come from the Emerald Isle.

Well, we've recently learned that TVTropes was right and the Oirish are indeed violent, here on this very CFC.

btw how are people who are Irish but move to Australia accounted for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom