Sheriff Joe Arpaio Releases the Results of His Investigation

Lopez might be disliked, but he isnt throwing prisoners into inhumane conditions and such so he is a bit lower on my "who I want to see get beat up" list.

Geoge Lopez should go back to Mexico. They're the only people that find his vulgar humor funny anyway.

Moderator Action: Such comments earn an automatic holiday from the Tavern (or any part of CFC, for that matter). 5 days.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

I say we deport sheriff Joe to Mexico and destroy any records that he's ever been in the US before. Serve the traitor right.

I say we deport sheriff Joe to Mexico and destroy any records that he's ever been in the US before. Serve the traitor right.

Anagrams for Cutlass

Ass Cult
Sac Lust
Sac Slut

Anagram for George Lopez

Peg Leg Ooze

Anagrams for Joe Arpaio

No anagrams found.

It seems that Sherrif Joe is the real deal.

Maybe it's best we send him somewhere he has more experience with, like Kenya.
I might get a vacation here shortly.....but facts are facts.

Except when they're not.

Anagrams for Cutlass

Ass Cult
Sac Lust
Sac Slut

Anagram for George Lopez

Peg Leg Ooze

Anagrams for Joe Arpaio

No anagrams found.

It seems that Sherrif Joe is the real deal.
That's exactly what I'd expect Esoteric Romp to say.

That's exactly what I'd expect Esoteric Romp to say.

You are the only one that really understands me, Randy Booby. :lol:

Esotericism or Esoterism signifies the holding of esoteric opinions or beliefs, that is, ideas preserved or understood by a small group or those specially initiated, or of rare or unusual interest.

You are A Udder Thong.

I don't even know what's going on with this thread. How do you go from talking about whether a birth certificate was messed with to talking about anagrams of usernames.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio: A rear jiffies pooh

Sheriff Joe is #1 on my list of people I would like to see get their ass kicked.

Come on. The guy is 80 years old. I think that would be more sad than actually anything you'd really want to see.

Given how you use threats of violence yourself, I'm not surprised in the least.

How can I threaten anyone? As you have pointed out repeatedly, i'm disabled. :confused:

Come on. The guy is 80 years old. I think that would be more sad than actually anything you'd really want to see.
He is old enough to know better. The ass kicking would be well deserved.

Anyway, the local reporting:

Joe Arpaio's Scooby Doo Gang Nails Obama on Damning Phone Interview With 95-year-old Woman and Zero Evidence

By Jason LewisTue., Jul. 17 2012 at 7:34 PM

An elderly man and his friend shouted about the president today.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Cold Case Posse lead "investigator" Mike Zullo added nothing to their running total of zero evidence that President Obama's birth certificate is fake, which they presented at a press conference this afternoon.

The "evidence" that Zullo presented wasn't quite as ground-breaking as the Cold Case Posse had built it up to be leading to the press conference -- just like the last time the posse did the build-up to a disappointing press conference.

He rallied on about how, despite the reluctance on the part of Hawaiian officials to lend a hand to the investigation, they were able to come up with damning new "information."

Zullo said their ace-in-the-hole is an alleged telephone conversation with an "amazingly sharp" 95-year-old woman named Verna K. Lee, who worked at the Hawaiian registrar's office where birth certificates were verified. Her signature is printed on Obama's birth certificate.

"Mistakes doesn't happen on my watch," the old lady Lee reportedly told conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi -- a conversation in which Corsi introduced himself as a "reporter," and one which Zullo views as perfectly ethical considering the skepticism

So, after an exhaustive one-day search they found Lee's phone number -- which we found after no more than 15 seconds on Google -- and she confirmed that no such mistakes would have been made. Zullo said it's up to the sheriff to decide if he'll release the earth-shattering audio.

"Look at the evidence and stop worrying about who's in bed with who," Arpaio said.

However, with yet another underwhelming presentation of evidence, the media's patience appears to be wearing thin with the birther investigation. Thankfully, Arpaio says that he and his birther posse has done all it can do. Now he's calling for Congress to take up the investigation, and commended his posse for undertaking a two-man investigation that would have taken "100 federal agents" to do.

How many investigators it takes to avoid bungling hundreds of sex crimes, we couldn't tell you.

Also on Arpaio's calendar this week is answering the accusations of the worst racial-profiling practices in the history of this nation, as the Justice Department trial starts Thursday.
http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2012/07/cold_case_posse_nails_obama_wi.php

Top Bottom