UK CFC meetup mark II

Please vote for a WHERE and a WHEN you want the meet!

• Total voters
Change me to a possibly :( seems the folks plan on taking me home from Uni that day, im trying to change there mind that infact sundays are better days for travelling so far no luck- i shall keep trying :)

Oh well, ive convince my X im not such a bad person.. were back together ish.. but it also means the snowboarding holidays back on.

In a nut shell, see you at Meet III

So yea. thankyou Furiey for the offer, but dont need a crashing pad if you hadn't guessed :)

I didn't think Rik and Matrix were allowed to travel in the same plane?

What would happen to the modship of this fair site should both be lost in tragic accidents? Oh the humanity!

And by the way please move me to the Probably section. My wife is going out the night before so I get Saturday rights ;)

The Moon under Water was a suggestion as a place to meet, not to stay!

Brick Lane sounds great, a few minutes walk from where I work

Meli

There would be space for new mods... :mischief:

:evil:

Aww, comeone.. i gotta be ahead of BCLG atleast! :mischief:

Ah but i could run for Railroads! seen only Matrix is there :p

i would say im further ahead than you loz due to my p/c being bigger ;)

anywhoo negotiations continue apace especially now i may have extra reason to go down to london :)

You have to come BCLG and Abbadon! It shall be most fun!

I should be booking my train tickets either tongiht or tommorow!:yeah:

I think I'm a "probable", though most likely just for the curry & evening drinks. Will have to figure out some way of meeting up - if only there was some form of portable telecommunications device. :(

Will have to figure out some way of meeting up - if only there was some form of portable telecommunications device. :(
Such things are the playtoys of the devil. Use the 'force', it shall guide you were you need to go.

I'm not gonna be able to make it after all, as I will have a freind down on that weekend. Same time next year and I'll be there for sure (as I'll be living in Oxford all year).

@PrinceofLeigh

Whats with the white line surrounding your avatar?

Top Bottom