UK CFC meetup mark II

Please vote for a WHERE and a WHEN you want the meet!

• Total voters
hes made the choice between the only 2 jobs availiable to people from wigan- being a teenage mum or selling coke. he's now a teenage mum who's kid is selling coke ;)

@PrinceofLeigh

Whats with the white line surrounding your avatar?

Dunno, I can't get it off :(
BCGL100 said:
hes made the choice between the only 2 jobs availiable to people from wigan- being a teenage mum or selling coke. he's now a teenage mum who's kid is selling coke
Wow :eek: Alot came from one discrepancy upon an avatar. Quite an imagination, along with nil sperm count, that radiation gives you ;)

If the avatar as been resized that may be the problem, it happened a while ago to one of my avatars...
And how'd you fix it?

If I was going to the London Meet Up you could tell me there. Alas, to avoid any further Spamage, I must advise that I definately can't be there this time around. I'm also going to begin the Northern Meet Up Campaign forthwith.

And how'd you fix it?

If I was going to the London Meet Up you could tell me there. Alas, to avoid any further Spamage, I must advise that I definately can't be there this time around. I'm also going to begin the Northern Meet Up Campaign forthwith.

I would suggest the Avatar help thread, but it seems thats where Abaddon went to get it done in the first place. :mischief: IIR when it happened to me I switched to a different avatar that had a white background (the lazy way around the problem).

Wow :eek: Alot came from one discrepancy upon an avatar. Quite an imagination, along with nil sperm count, that radiation gives you ;)

Well i was wondering why the government were trying to pass that bill to send the entire city of wigan for an indepth tour of a nuclear reactor but apparantly the same could be achieved by going out into the streets of Wigan and asking someone what they thought of daytime tv...:mischief:

I would suggest the Avatar help thread, but it seems thats where Abaddon went to get it done in the first place. :mischief: IIR when it happened to me I switched to a different avatar that had a white background (the lazy way around the problem).
I see, so really I should be thanking Chukchi Husky for the avatar too. Cheeky Little Scamp that Abaddon bloke! :)

And how'd you fix it?

Splitters! :aargh:

I see, so really I should be thanking Chukchi Husky for the avatar too. Cheeky Little Scamp that Abaddon bloke! :)

Well i dont have anything but MSpaint either :p but wanted to help.. not sure why the image has gone wonky now tho..

Splitters! :aargh:
Nothing of the sort, merely acknowledging that the Meet Up Mark II campaign is lost and thus beginning an early run up to Mark III :)

If it means less of you spamming up the thread, then I won't be shedding any tears over your cowardice and laziness PoL. :p

Did we make any plans on first place and time to meet up?

Well i dont have anything but MSpaint either :p but wanted to help.. not sure why the image has gone wonky now tho..
And it's appreciated. :hatsoff: Thus you've joined the exclusive VIP party on my Sig with only 3 thousand other members :)
If it means less of you spamming up the thread, then I won't be shedding any tears over your cowardice and laziness PoL. :p
*Folds arms and turns back to Rambi as well**

Did we make any plans on first place and time to meet up?
Well at 11 in the morning it's got to be a coffe place;) , i'd be happy with either somewhere in brick lane like you and feline_dacat have mentioned, or somewhere in central London which is easy to get to (i.e. like where we met alst time or on Oxford street or similar).

On another note which has nothing to dow ith coffe:mischief: i'm going up the night before to go clubbing with a friend so expect me to be slightly tired and hungover again:lol: Though not so bad this time, I learned my lesson! (yeah right):mischief:

And it's appreciated. :hatsoff: Thus you've joined the exclusive VIP party on my Sig with only 3 thousand other members

Woopage.. ill try to tidy it up to properly deserve the honor ;)

ComradeDavo said:
or somewhere in central London which is easy to get to (i.e. like where we met alst time or on Oxford street or similar).

For me at least, this makes more sense. We only need to meet up there, when we're altogether we can work our way to anyplace in London without fear of someone not finding their way there. Like me :sad:

Waoh, I didn't think that Luton Airport was that away from London centre !! :eek: It seems that a flight with EasyJet is a bit cheaper than the Eurostar, but then Waterloo-the-shame Station really is in the centre... How much would a come-and-go ticket between Luton and whatever centre tube station cost me ?

Still undecided... Saturday is cheap, but Sunday is not. :blush: And BTW, is there anything going on Sunday ? Dunno where to sleep, but I was actually thinking about enjoying the London night before getting back to the continent early in the morning (7-8 am). What about ? :)

Same place as last time, darling!
You know...we might as well!:lol:

Lets not eat or drink in the same places again though:p

Kan is right, we better make it somehwere simple. And meeting at the same place as last time doesn't get any simpler!

So..anyone not want to meet at a Starbucks in Tottenham Court?

Though if anyone has any better suggestions that would be cool!

Top Bottom