UK CFC meetup mark II

Please vote for a WHERE and a WHEN you want the meet!

• Total voters
BCLG100 said:
wear some form of gimp mask
I've not got one. I'll have to borrow ya ma's :mischief:

Mr. Do said:
Since Oxford and London are the frontrunners, how about we compromise and go to Oxford Street in London? No? Ok ;)
:lol:

To appease those rooting for the Midlands, we could compromise and meet up in Leicester Square.

To appease those in from up't North, we could meet up in Carlisle Place, in Westminster.

To appease those seeking to make it over from north America, we could meet in Canada Water or at one of these.

Then there's always Old Street as well... :mischief:

classical_hero said:
If it is about the Prom time in the UK, I would be very interested to go to that one. I want to see the Proms at least once in my lifetime.
It's nearly Tri-Nations Rugby League time in Australia too. I'll swap you my house for yours for a month or so if you want.

If you could go into work for me as well so I don't use up all my holiday leave that would be great :goodjob:

Rambuchan said:
To appease those in from up't North, we could meet up in Carlisle Place, in Westminster.
Nah, to appease those up north, we can meet in Victoria Station's public loos.

Problem is, and bear in mind im not an expert on the situation, that wigan is not infact where the proms are held, don't quote me on that though i could be wrong....

nonconformist said:

now lets not start that ol' debate again, we northerners were triumphant you have to deal with it :p

BCLG100 said:
Problem is, and bear in mind im not an expert on the situation, that wigan is not infact where the proms are held, don't quote me on that though i could be wrong....
Ooooooh, I can't wait to see Prince's response to this one!! :groucho:
nonconformist said:
Like with King's Cross station, I do believe they have cleared all the bums and crackwhores out of this station and those loos. Good thinking though.

BCLG100 said:
Very true. For some inane reason it was not deemed necessary to hold the Proms at the Centre of the World. I presume it is because we have enough culture resident within our realm that it is better to provide some form of entertainment for the barbarians living outside the light.

In any event, Wigan is a damned sight closer than Perth.

Rambuchan said:
To appease those seeking to make it over from north America, we could meet in Canada Water or at one of these.
Boring. Real ale Ram my boy.

The way you guys are talking it sounds like we're playing a game of Mornington Crescent. Earl's Court I say.

London!

From 15-17 december.

All other weekends are fully booked for me.

If we can decide for a date soon, I can confirm soon :D .

Stapel said:
London!

From 15-17 december.

All other weekends are fully booked for me.

If we can decide for a date soon, I can confirm soon :D .
Are you bringing cigars Stapel? I'll buy the beer if you don't fall asleep. :D

Sophie 378 said:
and one of the cool museums, but (I hear) nobody got around to it.

Hmm, If I come, I plan to get there on friday morning (maybe thursday evening), and leave on sunday. It would be a shame not to find time for 1 museum, I guess.

Whomp said:
Are you bringing cigars Stapel? I'll buy the beer if you don't fall asleep. :D

I shall!
Justus van Maurik classical Dutch cigars, better than most Cubans!

tbh i have about as much desire to go look round a mueseum as to have burning hot pokers stuffed in my eyes (im taking a history degree, makes sense huh) therefore if its ok with you guys and if i come ill go find some alcohol whilst you lot are doing that.

Top Bottom