Which Movies Have You Seen Lately? VI - The Sequel Five Sequels in the Making

Me in another thread said:
Hell, in a few minutes, I'm probably gonna watch a pirated copy of A Scanner Darkly.
Great movie. It's like the love child of 1984 and The Departed had a love child with the love child of Requiem for a Dream and The Simpsons Movie.

I watched Black Swan. It was so good.... When the break came I thought the movie was good but it was just a little too paranoid, after the whole movie I thought it was brilliant and the too paranoid only contributed to the tragic ending! Probably will be my movie of the year 2011.
Spoiler :
I gasped with so much awe at the moment when she realized she just struck herself with that piece of glass. The combination of awesome music, fantastic acting and the story that never slows down or let's you take a breath it was just so impressive.

The Troll Hunter. Love the part when the christian cameraman got ate up by one of the trolls. I lol'd.

<snip>

Linking a site offering illegal downloads of copyright material is probably not a good idea.

Anyway, I watched The English Patient today, man what a great movie, depressing, but great.

Linking a site offering illegal downloads of copyright material is probably not a good idea.

Anyway, I watched The English Patient today, man what a great movie, depressing, but great.
It is a site where people can "share movie files." And it isn't illegal to share files of any content.

I watched Black Death. I heard about it from a certain disloyal bit of marine life that inhabits these forums. I thought it was pretty good and rather creepy. Kind of like Wicker Man if it had taken place in the Middle Ages.

Saw Let Me In. Actually very impressed. It offers a very unique kind of creepy. Probably, the best vampire movie I have ever seen. Just put Låt den rätte komma in on my holds so I can compare the two films.

Narnia: Prince Caspian (meh)
Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe (again, meh)
Animal Kingdom (excellent)
Syriana (ok)
The Umbrellas of Cherbourg (great, and I'm not into musicals)
The Sicilian (I could only take about half an hour of this crap; the book was a great read, but this was woeful)

Saw Let Me In. Actually very impressed. It offers a very unique kind of creepy. Probably, the best vampire movie I have ever seen. Just put Låt den rätte komma in on my holds so I can compare the two films.

tell me if the hollywood remake is worth watching then, please.

You're relying on someone with an avatar of a small dog wearing a wig to give you a good review of a movie? Well, actually your avatar .............

Does that sound rude? I'm trying to be affable.

Oh god Michael Bay :cringe:

I just saw Shutter Island. Good film. The plot twist was carried out well.

Hot fuzz, Awesome !!!

Inception. Not as great as a lot of people were claiming.

It was pretty hyped....]

watched Death Proof for the second time (it was on tv), I always like the music in Tarantino movies. for the rest, mweh..

some epic shots, and dialogues but nothing new. I really like Tarantino's style but he has to watch out that it doesn't become repetitive..

Top Bottom