Which US state is the Boringest?

Which US state is the Boringest?

• Total voters
Delaware, there's nothing there.

I live in Kansas and I had to pick North Dakota, at least we have tornado alley and the Chiefs and Royals

I'd like to live in S Utah, down on L Powell. The national parks in S Utah are great, Arches, Canyonlands, etc... The antiquity of the lands and the peoples who lived there deep in the past gives the landscape a mystical aura

I live in Kansas and I had to pick North Dakota, at least we have tornado alley and the Chiefs and Royals

I agree, couldn't pick a state that has a (major) pro sports franchise, when there are so many others that don't have one.

Voted Wyoming

It's the people, not the state, that makes the state boring, ennui, banal, trite, whatever other french word-like. And how well those people are fun-wise matters on you. That said, I'd say Wisconsin. D:

Example: New Jersey is boring. I like Louisiana a bit better.

North Dakota. It's South Dakota, except without even the landmarks. It's a vast expanse of nothing. It doesn't even have a rugged scenery or climate like Alaska. It's one vast, boring plain of boredom.

Why would people vote Montana, Wyoming, or Idaho? Those are mountainous states with beautiful scenery and tons of outdoorsy things to do.

in fact, I recall a documentary about how boring the state is, its called Fargo :lol:

what do ya expect from a guy with a buffalo avatar

Why would people vote Montana, Wyoming, or Idaho? Those are mountainous states with beautiful scenery and tons of outdoorsy things to do.

Idaho is quite boring and not too mountainous either.

I love Maine and it is far from boring.

I tried to think of one notable thing in every state on the list and was able to come up with something for most, but nothing for Idaho(potatoes don't count), Montana, West Virginia, and Nebraska. No Wyoming cause at least they have skiing there. It came down to Idaho vs. Nebraska, and Idaho feels more empty for some reason. So Idaho it is.

once you get away from the Rockies it gets pretty boring until you hit the Mississippi, thats true from N Texas to Canada. Unless you really like tornados and the supercell T Storms that produce them. I hate 'em but they're anything but boring ;)

I tried to think of one notable thing in every state on the list and was able to come up with something for most, but nothing for Idaho(potatoes don't count), Montana, West Virginia, and Nebraska. No Wyoming cause at least they have skiing there. It came down to Idaho vs. Nebraska, and Idaho feels more empty for some reason. So Idaho it is.

Well Wyoming you have to remember has Yellowstone, which is probably more interesting than skiing ;)

Oh and yes, I find Idaho to probably be the most boring.

Top Bottom