Which US state is the Boringest?

Which US state is the Boringest?

• Total voters
SD, ND, Iowa, NE

Idaho. It's right next to Utah, and it still can't be cool.

I went with Montana because because they lack history, landmarks, major cities, famous people, Professional sports teams and OT posters;).

I just notest something, why is Delaware on the list twice?

So boring the OP forgot he'd already mentioned it.

My family all lives in Delaware. Not boring to me :)

Idaho is quite boring and not too mountainous either.

Those Rocky Mountains aren't very mountainous at all...nope... :crazyeye:

According to several New Hampshirites I met at college, New Hampshire is the most boring state. I've only been there personally one day and I was 7 or 8 years old. Things I remember include playing Tekken in the motel lobby behind my mother's back (at the time I was forbidden from playing any violent video games) and seeing a Wendy's out the car window, which up until that point I had only seen on television.

I found flying over Kansas to be extremely boring. And I can't vote North Dakota since it gets nuked in Diamonds Are Forever.

According to several New Hampshirites I met at college, New Hampshire is the most boring state. I've only been there personally one day and I was 7 or 8 years old. Things I remember include playing Tekken in the motel lobby behind my mother's back (at the time I was forbidden from playing any violent video games) and seeing a Wendy's out the car window, which up until that point I had only seen on television.

Nah, New Hampshire is awesome. Great mountains and sandy beach just a short drive away.

And anyone with the motto "live free or die" gets bonus points for that.

I do like that motto. I'm sure if I went back I could appreciate more, like I did with Vermont.

had to vote for the second delaware, because it was the second delaware.

The second Delaware.

meh, always read the whole thread...

Top Bottom