Why we (America) should just conquer the Lands of Canada

Nickelback's pretty good.
I kinda like a few of their older songs (breathe, how you remind me) but i once tried listening to silver side up. Other than like 2 songs, i ended up skipping through most of the tracks.
Now Imagine them performing a duo with Justin Bieber. Playing a Fusion of the most annoying songs from both of them. (And having all the members ofNickelback + Justin Bieber fused into one grotesque chimera-like monstrocity.) That. Is Nickelbieber.

Probably better to go the other way and break the USA up into a series of protectorates run by more responsible national governments. It can't maintain a health system to support the welfare of its citizens, it can't protect its citizens from being murdered, or run elections fairly and freely. Hell, it's being run by a venal despot primarily concerned with enriching his own family. It's basically a failed state at this point.

Last edited:
You'd have to create countries with access to the coasts, or the poverty in the interior would be sooooo severe

Canada has OIL. What is that libhrul soy boy Trump waiting for? Let Operation Canadian Freedom commence already!
Not until power armour is achieved.

You'd have to create countries with access to the coasts, or the poverty in the interior would be sooooo severe

Go the old colonial mode, start at each port and work inwards.

Probably better to go the other way and break the USA up into a series of protectorates run by more responsible national governments. It can't maintain a health system to support the welfare of its citizens, it can't protect its citizens from being murdered, or run elections fairly and freely. Hell, it's being run by a venal despot primarily concerned with enriching his own family. It's basically a failed state at this point.

nah.....if we were that pathetic, it would be considered derogatory to say Murica!! :salute:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Give_Me_Liberty

passing by , the thread makes me remember this movie where a couple of good American decide to liberate their evil neighbour with a sniper up some TV tower . Sometime during the movie there are even heart rending moments where the Americans look at the industrial smog of their shore of the Great Lakes , greatly suufocating in the clean air of Canada . The sentiment must be there for the last 3 decades or what ..

Soon you will have the global warming and the lands of Canada, then you need workers to build up all those lovely farms around Saskatchewan and Manitoba. So my proposal is to include Mexico in your invasion plans, you get a LOT of happy workers, willing to work 12 hour shifts to make Murica greater. They don't need to actually plant their feet on Actual Murican lands, just send them by fleets of Jumbo Air-buses over to Canada.

Then all real Muricans can continue doing what they want, which is as little as possible and letting other people do the hard work and since half of the Mexican people are already trying to get into your lovely country, WIN-WIN!

2 flies in one hit wonder, MrTrump would be pleased with this, he can build airbuses instead of a huge wall.

Which is Much cheaper!

Last edited:
5. The lands of Canada have valuable Mineral and Oil resources -- Lets face it, we're slowly tightening on resources and Northern Canada has Gold, Minerals, and resources that we need in the future. They don't have that many people so they don't need that much so we should take it anyways to ensure our future. All their base are belong to us.
You had me at "Oil" ... but since they give us the oil willingly, why go through all that just to get something that they are already giving us for free? I thought the reason we keep invading the Middle East is because they don't know how to keep their dirty mouths shut about us taking their oil. Canada, on the other hand, seems like they've been pretty accommodating about it. They haven't even started suicide bombing us yet!
8. It's a mere matter of marching, and would be virtually costless.
Marching? I thought we would just roll three attackers die a few times and be done with it.
I'm so sick of Muricans using derogatory nationality memes. The Canadian members on this forum shouldn't be subjected to such demeaning insulting words.
Exactly... silly USians...

7. It is highly inappropriate for citizens of the mighty USA#1to have to travel through a barbarous backwater to reach one of our own states. Canada, standing as it does between the rest of USA#1 and Alaska, needs to be annexed. Upon completion of this legendary conquest, we need to suggest to our illustrious leader that he then should conquer the Pacific in order to establish better access to Hawaii.
Also... Hawaii is in danger from the evil Te ka (aka Pele)

We need to establish a base in the Pacific to protect Hawaii until we can figure out what the heck is going on! No scientists tho... they're just fake news.

You know, despite the near eternal period of war by the American military, we have not kept any territory since the Spanish American War and those tiny gains are nearly negliable. Despite persistently saving the bacon ofour allies, we get constant grief,yet they will not protect themselves.

I say stop this nonsense and military adventurism and any fake idea that America has even a single ally. They are all against us yet depend upon us and we do not need them. Period. America would be a utopia if we stopped nearly all trade with others and stopped fighting wars for others.

Free Trade is a lie that harms all. It dooms the Chinese worker. It is responsible for stagnant wages in Germany. It's destabilized the Pacific by funding the Chinese Communists. It's destroyed the industrial base and real wages against inflation for the American worker.

Hot take: Canada should liberate the US from the Republicans

Give me a legit other choice and I'll betray the current US government in less than two seconds

You know, despite the near eternal period of war by the American military, we have not kept any territory since the Spanish American War and those tiny gains are nearly negliable. Despite persistently saving the bacon ofour allies, we get constant grief,yet they will not protect themselves.

I say stop this nonsense and military adventurism and any fake idea that America has even a single ally. They are all against us yet depend upon us and we do not need them. Period. America would be a utopia if we stopped nearly all trade with others and stopped fighting wars for others.

Free Trade is a lie that harms all. It dooms the Chinese worker. It is responsible for stagnant wages in Germany. It's destabilized the Pacific by funding the Chinese Communists. It's destroyed the industrial base and real wages against inflation for the American worker.

I love this post, what a bizarre mixture of theory from the 18th-20th centuries.

Top Bottom