Yoshi's Super Roll to Dodge 1

Abbadon, could you give me some healing please?

Action: I try to heal myself.

Yess.... I enter the crafting screen, and combine the Tank with the zombie goo and my wounded body, creating a vortex of pure awesome as the very molecules in the universe rearrange. What ever shall be created?

(I figure, since this is an experiment, you should be able to choose the outcome)

I see a zombie on the other side of the street and charge towards it.

Just to let you know, I am still listed a 550, even though you said I was restored to full health.

I steal Aiolos's zombie gore, Omega124's supercharged bat and Southern King's Lamborghini.

The dice rolls now are between 1-20 like every Roll to Dodge should be :p

i get my kittens back from Skwink Caesar.

I leave the mall and go to the hospital to get fixed up.

I use my awesome powers to heal myself.

Merc: Pulls me into the Heli.

I repair the barricades.
17(27): You make a stack of sandbag's and hide behind them

Kill that Nazi Zombie.
13(28): Frank West smashes the life out of the Nazi Zombie. Panzerfaust 150 is now a dropped item. You can now see it's effects in the OP

I get Red Soldier is shoot a rocket at the store doors.
21(36): Red Soldier blasts the door for 1000(1100) damage

Attack Boundless with my Zombie Claw.
10(15): You accidentally trip while running towards Boundless

I haunt Anne Hathaway for the weird stuff involving Mango's body and soul.
29: Anne Hathaway sees you and is scared out of 200hp

I try to heal myself.
16: You seem to lack healing powers

Yess.... I enter the crafting screen, and combine the Tank with the zombie goo and my wounded body, creating a vortex of pure awesome as the very molecules in the universe rearrange. What ever shall be created?

(I figure, since this is an experiment, you should be able to choose the outcome)
12(42): Slowly, the outside of the tank begins to peel off and wraps itself around your wounded body. The zombie goo then glows and wrap's itself around you as well. What results is an Iron Man Suit! (+500 Max hp, +10 to all rolls). You also fully heal. You also lose the Tank and Zombie Goo

I see a zombie on the other side of the street and charge towards it.
18: You get distracted by your group of cute girls. (By the way, don't forget that you have two different actions. One for the cute girls, and one for yourself. Refer to Omega and Frank West if you are confused)

I steal Aiolos's zombie gore, Omega124's supercharged bat and Southern King's Lamborghini.
21(33): Aiolos has already used his zombie gore. You throw SouthernKing out of his Lamborghini (-100hp) and steal it. You try to steal Omega's supercharged bat, but he retaliates!

ROLL TO DODGE!
24: You are hit (-100 (150)hp), but you steal the bat in the end

The dice rolls now are between 1-20 like every Roll to Dodge should be :p
19: Random Number Generator refuses to give this one to you :D

This song comes on the radio and Anne Hathaway dances along!
42 ULTAMATE ROLL: Well first, you get a radio (+2 to all rolls). Then, Anne Hathaway begins to dance, gaining superior dance skills (+10 to Dancing Rolls). Nearby survivor's join in on the dancing and start a dance party. You regain all health.

i get my kittens back from Skwink Caesar.
39: You run at Skwink Caesar with immense determination! You attack him to get your kitten's back!

ROLL TO DODGE!
25: Skwink Caesar was almost dead, so your powerful punch kills him. You gain your kittens back, as well as Skwink's Mercenary and Helicopter (You now get the free roll for Skwink's Mercenary)

I leave the mall and go to the hospital to get fixed up.
42 ULTIMATE ROLL: You can't go outside...that's sort of the problem here...but you join Red Spy in the Mall Hospital. Not only do you get fully healed, but you also gain regenerative powers (+100hp/turn). You also find some poisonous liquid (All attack's cause poison), and some smoke bombs (All attack's cause blindness)

I use my awesome powers to heal myself.
Unfortunately, Hoplitejoe has already killed you

MANGO ELEPHANT ZOMBIE CHOOSES TO ATTACK SOUTHERNKING!

ROLL TO DODGE!
1 WORST ROLL: Wow, SK, not the best roll to get while getting attacked, huh? Mango Elephant Zombie dramatically attack's SouthernKing until he is down to 1hp

Bestrfcplayer loses 400hp due to inactivity

I decapitate neverwonagame with my bonesaw.

I blow Abaddon's head off with my RPG.

I try to Counter Red Spy's attack like before.

Top Bottom