Bible Great Wonder

Nate1976

Just Plain Wierd
a wonder that I need for my mod is no longer needed. It is the *drum roll* bible. Included is the wonder splash, civilopedia pics, and buildings large and small. Also is a tutorial on how to add it, which has the civilopedia and pediaicons text in it. The attached picture is the civilopedia large for you to view.

Enjoy!!!!

Attachments

• civilopedia Large.jpg
    civilopedia Large.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 2,472
I just came across this thread. Great Idea ! I'm replacing the Theory of evolution with it !

It's a great idea... but the wonder should be gutemberg's (was that the name?) press instead... I mean, the Bible became worldwide when the press was invented. I think.

Forgive my english, it's not my native tongue.

Yes make it Gutenbergs bible, And can you make the wonder under printing press?

Great work - No other book has had as big of an impact on the world.
But what in-game effect would you give it? (free temples? = home churches?)

Also, it should probably be "Gutenberg Bible" (avalible with PrintingPress)
Or maybe "The New Testament" (avalible with Monotheism?)

@EDA Green, General W, Emp. Killyou all
I made it available at monotheism, as the bible began to written in the wilderness outside the Isrealite's promised land by Moses. While it was made popular after the printing press was used to make it widely available, it was available readily before Christ- Jews showed the book of daniel to Alexander the Great when he visited Jerusalem, showing that they knew he was going to come.

@General W.
I wouldn't name it "tHe new testament, because the two parts clearly interconnect. Even Christ refferenced scriptures from the "Old Testament" To me, it is a bible, not two bibles.

@mazzz
I am doing the tech tree next, and adding wonders as I go. Next will come the civilopedia, and then it'll be released. I'll put a thread in the C&C forum after I finish the tech tree, with snapshots of the tech tree.

@all
Thanks. I hads 1 person see it before the weekly civ downloads was posted, not I have like, 6.

Ahh yes, the bible.....
it's about time a "wonder" this importatant is released to the public.

yea, that's how I felt, too, but I decided to make this. It's really a cut and paste job..I hope the palletes were right.

Oh, and to answer General W.'s second question, I made it:
Put a temple in every city
A Cathedral in every city on the same continent
Reduce Corruption
for 600 shields...

That's right, it is. I'm wordering if my current affects are over-doing it. Temple in every city, cathedral in every city on the same continent, and reduces corrution(liek the courthouse does, not like the fp does)?

yea, historically, It's helped more people live their lives than Oprah, Dr. Phil, and all those other quacks combined. It's also caused quite a few problems.

But I'm asking as a gameplay point of view. I'm keeping the reduces corruction.

I don't have c3c so... what does Temple of Artemis do?

Top Bottom