Resource icon

Divine Yuri's Custom City Panel November 22 Update

I'm experiencing these issues as well. EDIT: I believe the trigger for the selector Icons becoming inactive is whenever you select a District to produce and go into the district "lens" for the city. Upon exiting the "lens" the icons no longer work.

Thanks for this wonderful mod!

Getting this to. Makes the mod almost useless

Hey thanks for your work, I have started using production queue mod, but it doesn't work when your mod is installed for some reason.

I thought I would let you know this is happening to maybe let others it doesn't play well with it. I have around 20 mods running at the moment, I removed your mod and it began working again. ;)

All city icons are dead. I found a work around for the rest of the icons, just click on the city, but it's still a pain in the butt, can't buy tiles at all.

Yeah the buttons becoming inactive unfortunately makes the game almost unplayable. Otherwise I think this was a pretty good update really, but yeah definitely gonna need a hotfix for this

Hey thanks for your work, I have started using production queue mod, but it doesn't work when your mod is installed for some reason.

I thought I would let you know this is happening to maybe let others it doesn't play well with it. I have around 20 mods running at the moment, I removed your mod and it began working again. ;)

I got production queue mod to work with this by deleting the ProductionPanel file from within the Custom City Panel Mod UI/Panels folder

For those having trouble with the 'purchase tile' and 'manage citizens' buttons (or the merged button) becoming inactive, just re-save CityPanel.lua... no need to reload a save game, which can cause problems with other mods. There might be a console command to reload the UI, but I don't know what it is.

You can also toggle the options for CityPanel in this way... change the true/false state and save. The game will hotload the file.

Copied the citypanel.lua from the game folder and overwrote the version in Yuri's DLC folder. That fixed/restored the buy tile and manage citizens buttons, however I still can't place a District.

Copied the citypanel.lua from the game folder and overwrote the version in Yuri's DLC folder. That fixed/restored the buy tile and manage citizens buttons, however I still can't place a District.

No, replacing it with the vanilla file will break the mod... use the same file. Just pointing out that you can re-load individual lua files on the fly (i.e. hotload). This temporarily fixes the bad state, but it will happen again.

Far easier to revert to the old version, obviously, until he fixes it.

I have found the lines in CityPanel.lua that causes the District Placement bug:

Code:
elseif eNewMode == InterfaceModeTypes.DISTRICT_PLACEMENT then
    Controls.ChangeProductionCheck:SetDisabled( true );
    for ID, CheckBox in pairs(CheckBoxes) do
        CheckBox.ThisCheckBox:SetDisabled(true)
    end

Commenting out (or deleting it) this chunk of code worked for me so far (with all other features still working ofcourse). I havent tested this much. Let me know how this goes.

On my mac, this mod is unable to render the city panel. Clicking a city simply does nothing. Do you have any clue? (update: previous version does work).
Note that I don't have a DLC folder, but put it in Mods instead. Older version doesn't show up in main menu mod list but works; new Nov 22 version shows up, is selected, but ingame gives the RTE below.

From the lua.log:

Runtime Error: C:\Emu\AppDataParent\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods\Divine Yuri's CityPanel\UI\Panels\CityPanel.lua:1447: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
C:\Emu\AppDataParent\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods\Divine Yuri's CityPanel\UI\Panels\CityPanel.lua:1447: in function 'Initialize'
C:\Emu\AppDataParent\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods\Divine Yuri's CityPanel\UI\Panels\CityPanel.lua:1474: in function '(main chunk)'
[C]: in function '(anonymous)'
Lua callstack:
Runtime Error: Error loading C:\Emu\AppDataParent\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods\Divine Yuri's CityPanel\UI\Panels\CityPanel.lua.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function '(anonymous)'

Last edited:
So the dlc folder will be in your directory where civ 6 is installed, not the other directory where mods go.. Also if you open the modinfo file, it might have a show hidden line near the top, that you can delete, as well as start up something set to 1, delete that :)

When I use this great mod and click on the "Purchase with Gold" or "Purchase with Faith" or "Buy Tile" or "Manage Citizens" buttons, nothing happens. Could this be because I have another mod enabled? (Unit Report Screen)

^ it's broken at the moment use the one namealreadyused made on a previous page

I have found the lines in CityPanel.lua that causes the District Placement bug:

Code:
elseif eNewMode == InterfaceModeTypes.DISTRICT_PLACEMENT then
    Controls.ChangeProductionCheck:SetDisabled( true );
        CheckBox.ThisCheckBox:SetDisabled(true)
    end

-Commenting out (or deleting it) this chunk of code worked for me so far (with all other features still working ofcourse). I havent tested this much. Let me know how this goes.-
Thanks for pointing to the right place. I think I found a better fix for the problem, tested it and it all seems ok.

In "CityPanel.lua" (the one in the DLC, not in the base game) add the following lines inside the function "OnInterfaceModeChanged" (around line 1248)
Code:
    if eOldMode == InterfaceModeTypes.DISTRICT_PLACEMENT then
       EnableIfNotTutorialBlocked("ChangeProductionCheck");
           CheckBox.ThisCheckBox:SetDisabled(false)
       end
   end
This should cleanly (I hope) reverse what is done when entering District Placement

I put these lines just before this statement:
Code:
    if eNewMode == InterfaceModeTypes.SELECTION or eNewMode == InterfaceModeTypes.CITY_MANAGEMENT then

With this fixed Divine Yuri's mod rocks!

This mod has some excellent features, but it really does need to be made compatible by default with the Production Queue mod, which is just too useful not to always have.
i'm using names file just fine with it

I have a bug with this mod where I can't access produce / buy / buy with faith on a city panel. The buttons are greyed out and won't work. The only way to access those is by waiting until a city produces something and you get the "cog" prompt. Other mods I'm using are "Better Trade Screen", "Unit Report Screen" and "Tomatekhs Historical Religions".

Code:
    if eOldMode == InterfaceModeTypes.DISTRICT_PLACEMENT then
       EnableIfNotTutorialBlocked("ChangeProductionCheck");
           CheckBox.ThisCheckBox:SetDisabled(false)
       end
   end

@Lucullo - This worked for me thanks so much!!!

Top Bottom