• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Imperium Offtopicum II: Chronological Order is For Chumps!

S. Korea, if you declare war on anybody else anytime soon, you will not be allowed to be part of ATAPA.

Also, if we want to fix the cheating problem with the dice rolls, we could say that Tanicius flips a coin. If the coin is heads, the process works as is, if it is tails, the die roll is subtracted from seven. This way, people who artificially increase their dice roll are just as likely to get a disadvantage as an advantage.

I've suggested to the Italians that MATO and EEC/EEDC should merge, since many countries are already members of both alliances.
By "Italians" do you mean Zelet? And I'm not sure it should merge, because then there will be non-European countries on the EEC list that are on the Mediterranean...

By "Italians" do you mean Zelet? And I'm not sure it should merge, because then there will be non-European countries on the EEC list that are on the Mediterranean...

To clarify, We are The North Italian Kingdom, but yeah He meant me. I also agree, for now we should not merge but later perhaps..

@ South Korea
We harshly condemn your declaration of war against Byzantium and Macedon.

@South Korea-

Since you are disturbing global harmony and enlightenment and blocking my path to Nirvana, I will embargo you if you declare war on anything ever again.

The only non-European countries are the Levant and the Nile, and we're close enough to Europe that surely you can make exceptions for us. It's confusing to have two alliances which overlaps so much.

I've changed my mind. S. Korea is no longer invited to APATA. As of now, I am refraining from threatening to embargo, but if you declare war on anybody else, it will not be pretty.

@South Korea-

Since you are disturbing global harmony and enlightenment and blocking my path to Nirvana, I will embargo you if you declare war on anything ever again.

I actually have the same feeling. South Korea's declaration of war just upset the delicate balance in Byzantium.

Alefuryan News:

"For too long, the German people of Trent have groaned beneath Italian rulers. Self-determination is a fundamental right of all peoples."

The Kaiser was quoted as saying earlier this week, before declaring war on the Venetian Republic. Canceling plans for expansion in Poland(frees up one point, or two attacks), he appropriated the freed funds to liberating the territories.

South Korea will be left alone provided it does not assault Alefuryan territory.

Method chosen for both: RNG.

Attack on Trent and Venice:

Alas, Venice was retaken. We should have known the Venetians would not let their capital fall without a fight. Ah well. We have received Trent and are happy. We will make peace as soon as poss- ...oh. It appears the Venetians consider this a "core" territory. Very well. To the end!

We would like to take the time to mention we have no interest in Italy apart from Trent and Venice, the former due to German roots and the latter due to its importance as a seaport enabling Germany to trade directly into the Mediterranean.

Furthermore, I swear on Shadow's honor that I am using the first result each time. If I lie, I shall openly say Shadow is emo and whatever other dishonorable, shameful, silly things you want me to say.

Also know that Byzantium has taken Friuli from the Venetians.

So you guys are already setting up those huge alliances and polarizing the world? It figures. Australia would like to join the Asian one, assuming a small exception can be made since I don't have anyone else on my continent to ally with.

I also appreciate that my offer to have free trade was totally ignored.

If I declared war on the Indonesian NPC, would anybody back me up like they did in Venice?

EDIT: Almost forgot, I claim more of the NOrth Island. I don't know why, but last time I tried, my computer wouldn't let me use paint correctly.

We reject this, Trento and Venice, and Triest are all help by Italian majorities and should be turned over to Italy.

To confirm this, The Kingdom of North Italy declares war on Venice. In order to ensure these Italian Claims

After a meeting of the Guardian Council, the Levantine Republic decides to disband MATO and apply for membership into the European Alliance.

Furthermore, I swear on Shadow's honor that I am using the first result each time. If I lie, I shall openly say Shadow is emo and whatever other dishonorable, shameful, silly things you want me to say.

I can't resist! That is going into the DYOS Wiki! :mischief:

We reject this, Trento and Venice, and Triest are all help by Italian majorities and should be turned over to Italy.

To confirm this, The Kingdom of North Italy declares war on Venice. In order to ensure these Italian Claims

then Venice has no hope in hell.

south Korea, call off your war. Venice wouldn't stand a chance, and to be blunt, neither will you.

For glorious Kazakh people we further claim these lands

Also, we regret to mention the Pavlodar oil refinery had an explosion, shutting down the refinery until repairs can be made, which will increase oil prices in the nation and leading to supply shortages. Also 12 workers were killed and a number of others injured.

Lastly, we accept membership in APATA.

So you guys are already setting up those huge alliances and polarizing the world? It figures. Australia would like to join the Asian one, assuming a small exception can be made since I don't have anyone else on my continent to ally with.

Yeah, you're close enough, so I'll allow you in.

Also, I am breaking any deals I had with S. Korea.

...Make sure to type it too. :mischief:

After a meeting of the Guardian Council, the Levantine Republic decides to disband MATO and apply for membership into the European Alliance.
Hearing the news of this, TUNIC also applies for membership into the new alliance.

@My Imperial allies:

This is my comprehensive PAE:

Any thoughts/negotiation you want to do with me?

@Owen: Be careful where you expand. The Americans may not fully appreciate you "intruding" on "their" continent.

Also: No one's reconized my map:(

Top Bottom