Imperium Offtopicum II: Chronological Order is For Chumps!

NOT AN UPDATE, but a preview so far based on nuke results and those I'm calculating now.

As can be seen, the nuclear war has been rather one-sided, the mass destruction in Alefurya and the CVR aside.

i can just rig Emperor one with a crude TNT bomb and kill the texan leadership that way.

EDIT: ooh that hurts for the CVR and Germany...

ts interesting. no one in the Americas objected, not even domination himself, but a European power did.

I was the first to DoW the Axis, and I'm the biggest power in South America. Also, I withdraw all forces from Texas and attack Gran Colombia from the North and South, and send more repair workers everywhere.

fine. but i would request compensation for the 38 million you killed. doesn't have to be big, just a few billion barrels of oil, or some money, or send your worker force to rebuild the affected areas.

you can pick your own, of you want.

Fair enough, we will help you rebuild central Anatolia, allow free access through the Suez for Byzantine ships for the next 20 years, and we will lower passport restrictions for Byzantine citizens who wish to visit the Caliphate for stays longer then 6 months.

EDIT: I claim Oklahoma, and the nuked territories I lost during the war (Oklahoma first though we want our colony).

I region as Pacifica - Rename Republic of the East Indies, progressive representative democracy, capital in Surabaya, color blue. I invest in as many medium PBs as I can get my hands on, set to auto-counterespionage and request an update on what in the realm of PBs and such the Republic has. I also offer free trade to India and Alefurya. I condemn the recent nuclear war in America.

- Lighthearter

Fair enough, we will help you rebuild central Anatolia, allow free access through the Suez for Byzantine ships for the next 20 years, and we will lower passport restrictions for Byzantine citizens who wish to visit the Caliphate for stays longer then 6 months.

EDIT: I claim Oklahoma, and the nuked territories I lost during the war (Oklahoma first though we want our colony).

Very good :)

Byzantine news

with the war winding down, the Emperor and the senate has returned to Constantinople, and started rebuilding the damage that Byzantium has suffered in the war.

...the Emperor has stated that Byzantium will have to drop out of the war, so we can rebuild. "I personally apologize to the Allies, but our military is nearly nonexistent, we have no interest in the Americas, and we are fresh out of planet busters to lob at them."

"we request Germany to help rebuild Byzantium as well, particularly the economy. once we get back on our feet, we will start to rebuild German and EEC member's lands that were devastated."

Abyssinia

Abyssinia will do its part to destroy the Axis. With the Caliphate having surrendered, the full might of the Abyssinian arsenal will go against the Congo and Gran Colombia.

7 Large

75. Meta, Guaviare, Vaupes destroyed. 1.2 million killed.
84. Arauca, Boyaca, Casanare destroyed. 3.4 million killed.
75. Amazons, Venezuela destroyed alongside Vichada and Guainia. 548,000 killed.
58. Huila, Valle de Cauca and Quindio destroyed. 11.15 million killed.
56. Cesar, Santander, and Norte de Santander destroyed. 8.04 million killed.

7 Small

All Small missiles will be deployed against the Congo for maximum effectiveness.

86. Nord-Kivu destroyed. 14.2 million killed.
57. Ituri destroyed. 16.8 million killed
92. Haut-Uele destroyed. 7.6 million killed.
97. Tshopo. 10.4 million killed.
98. Bas-Uele. 4.36 million killed
85. Rwanda destroyed. 42.3 million killed.

8 Medium

All medium missiles will be directed against the Congo.

61. Sud-Kivu and Burundi destroyed. 47.2 million killed.
63. Maniema and Tanganyika destroyed. 14.88 million killed
80. Lomami and Haut-Lomami destroyed. 18.3 million killed.
83. Luanda Norte and Luanda Sul destroyed. 3.9 million killed

---

While I calculate the clusteryerf you all unleashed, I'll also throw out the announcement that if MathNerd doesn't post something before the next update, I'll have to dismantle India.

167.93 million CVR Citizens
115.06 million Alefuryans from Colombian strike
22.2 Caliphals
38.2 million Byzantines
75.72 million Colombians (during Caribbea's strike)
11.66 million Alefuryans (during Congolese strike)
187.58 million Texans (93.76 million Americans, 86.61 million Japanese, 7.21 million Mexicans; from CVR strike)
29.6 million Texans from Levantine strike
6.75 million Colombians from La Platan strike
24.34 million Colombians from Abyssinian strike
179.94 million Congolese from Abyssinian strike

858.98 million human beings murdered

Holy crap.

--

Ecological Disaster:

As if the moral loss of the war isn't enough, the economic loss of so many lives and infrastructure is predicted to cause shockwaves across the global economy for years to come; Berlin, Tokyo, and New York City, all major financial and business centers, have been reduced to rubble. Vast stretches of land, once bustling with the pinnacles of civilisation, have been laid to waste by the new weapons.

In addition, while there have been massive interchanges in the past, none can compare to the destruction of the last few months.

In America, a new Dust Bowl is ready to begin. The destruction of so much topsoil has made the underlying soil weak, and with high winds and low rainfall, the possibility of much of the former United States being literally lifted upwards, drifting east and coating everything in its path with dust is a possibility.

The destruction of many jungles in the Congo could have effects on the weather due to the demise of so many trees. Thankfully, the Amazon rainforest still provides a buffer.

All over the world, infrastructure is either gone or damaged beyond repair by blasts hitting them. The mining industry is likely to take a hit from many mines being buried beneath the rubble and no nearby infrastructure to assist reconstruction. Pipelines are ruptured, roads buried or obliterated, forests burned to nothing, nearly all life smote out except for a few scavengers in isolated areas, who will surely die of starvation and infighting for resources. The vast wastelands are as much a beacon of gloom and depression as one of opportunity and a new beginning.

In addition, isolated cases of harmful chemicals have been propelled into the air due to being unearthed. Due to the low radioactivity of the infamous missiles, however, contamination remains minimal, but isolated cases, as said before, do exist.

Another lingering effect is the burning of so many buildings around the world has propelled dark clouds of smoke high into the air, blocking out the sun as the clouds drift overhead. While not the apocalyptic nuclear winter many had feared - this is attributed to the fact that despite the damage, much of the world is still intact and not ablaze - it is imagined this could cause some informal side effects - areas could be dark for as long as days if the cloud passes overhead. The clouds from the Americas could very well pass over the Middle East and North Africa, reducing or stopping solar energy production, a possibly nuisance for Europeans who derive energy from there.

Around areas of the blast, additional damage was caused by shockwaves create miniature earthquakes. No major losses of life have occurred, but it has nonetheless added a little more damage to the equation.

Despite some contaminations, massive economic and environmental damage, and the loss of ~6% of the population, the Earth seems stable and ready to continue on. Perhaps humanity will learn its lesson, perhaps it shall not.

ouch. it appears Byzantium and the caliphate were the best to weather the nuclear war. both in provinces destroyed and population destroyed.

167.93 million CVR Citizens
115.06 million Alefuryans from Colombian strike
22.2 Caliphals
38.2 million Byzantines
75.72 million Colombians (during Caribbea's strike)
11.66 million Alefuryans (during Congolese strike)
187.58 million Texans (93.76 million Americans, 86.61 million Japanese, 7.21 million Mexicans; from CVR strike)
29.6 million Texans from Levantine strike
6.75 million Colombians from La Platan strike
24.34 million Colombians from Abyssinian strike
179.94 million Congolese from Abyssinian strike

858.98 million human beings murdered

Holy crap.

The exiled government of Texas cheers these deaths, including the deaths of our own citizens, and encourages all citizens left of the former Texan Empire to conduct suicide bombings to increase the death toll.

I, Domination3000, will find a new government to rule soon, and I will get a new PB arsenal, and I will destroy the world. All of you who want this to happen, conduct mass suicidal attacks. Soon, everyone will die, then I will kill myself.

I, Domination3000, will find a new government to rule soon, and I will get a new PB arsenal, and I will destroy the world. All of you who want this to happen, conduct mass suicidal attacks. Soon, everyone will die, then I will kill myself.
No. Stop trolling.

....your worse than the Nazis. at least Nazi Germany didn't cheer for the millions killed.

i recommend everyone just blast Texas and the rest of the axis members to dust. and blast that government in exile while your at it.

Top Bottom