Imperium Offtopicum II: Chronological Order is For Chumps!

Domination, I predict the rest of your alliance will quit along with Spain (thank you for quitting TAPPS! :D ) and you will be left all alone you stupid, rule-breaking Fascist Republican.

I just gave you all of Mexico and DOWed Mathalamus. How is that dishonorable?

Oh, I'm terribly sorry, I must have not noticed that post because /some/ people are spamming the thread with facepalms and "OH MY GOD DOMINATION IS DOING IT AGAIN" posts, I must had missed your posting stating you canceled the war.

Tanicus, you seem to enforce the spamming rule quite ineficently. But my orders are coming in by the hour.

ATTENTION Spain has withdrawn from TAPPS.

And With That, Civil War Began.

The UUTSFR has broken into Four Factions:

The Secessionists: Which currently hold South Carolina, Georgia, Northern Florida, Alabama, and Mississippi, they just want the initial states of the UUTSFR preserved and wish to be left alone.

The Federal Government- Who Control South Florida and Cuba. Wish to maintain the fledging and falling TAPPS and keep control, but are failing.

Galactic America- Contains Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Arkansas, wish for Emperor Palpatine to unveil himself and retake what is his (Form Galactic Empire as NPC until/unless Zack retakes them.)

Mexican America: All the rest of my land. Goes to Mexico.

So, I'll be playing the Secessionists, the Federal Government will fall!

We support the Federal Government, as long as they promise Colorado, Texas, and New Mexico will be returned to us after the war.

The Federal government does not control Colorado, Texas, or New Mexico. Colorado and New Mexico are yours, as they have joined Mexican America.

Texas belongs to Galactic America, and is a separate nation now. You'll have to conquer them.

And With That, Civil War Began.

The UUTSFR has broken into Four Factions:

The Secessionists: Which currently hold South Carolina, Georgia, Northern Florida, Alabama, and Mississippi, they just want the initial states of the UUTSFR preserved and wish to be left alone.

The Federal Government- Who Control South Florida and Cuba. Wish to maintain the fledging and falling TAPPS and keep control, but are failing.

Galactic America- Contains Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Arkansas, wish for Emperor Palpatine to unveil himself and retake what is his (Form Galactic Empire as NPC until/unless Zack retakes them.)

Mexican America: All the rest of my land. Goes to Mexico.

So, I'll be playing the Secessionists, the Federal Government will fall!

You have so badly raped my attempt to regain my honor that I want to cry . . . .

- Lighthearter

Russia supports the Federal Government and sends arms and supplies to them. Internal sources say that war may soon break out.

You see, I'm attacking both rebels to restore the Federal Government. Once I'm done, and if the Federal wins, I want them to cede Texas, New Mexico, and Colorado back to me after the war.

should have said that in the first place. i intentionally do not assume things.

The Brotherhood of Peace has opened! Designed to counter aggression throughout the globe, currently this organization has five members, from North America, to South America, to Europe, and to Asia. The members are the Connecticut Valley Republic, Brazil, Lighthearter's nation, Byzantium, and the USSRK. PM CivG if interested in joining this world defense organization! Entrance will be on a case to case basis.

[Image removed for space reasons.]

You see, I'm attacking both rebels to restore the Federal Government. Once I'm done, and if the Federal wins, I want them to cede Texas, New Mexico, and Colorado back to me after the war.

Well, as a Christian, I have to say, Jesus always knows what to say. That was epic though.

Anyhow, I'm leaving the US to crumble, and withdrawing from the game.

Tanicius: PM Coming.

Since you're quitting/lost, Ilduce lost, and Spain left :)goodjob:), it looks like TAPPS is now dissolved. :p

Top Bottom