M-NOTW VIII: The Tragedy of Calue Hill

I'm going to say j6 is more likely to be an inactive innocent. I'm going to say BananaLee or one of the other votes on me is a bad guy, because this bandwagon makes no sense. After I die and am revealed innocent, bear that in mind, folks. Also, BananaLee and Methos know who the alleged prophet is. If we have a static prophet(i.e. always guilty or always innocent) , they should have gotten another guilty. If we have an insane prophet, they have identified another innocent, based on getting a guilty. The other possibility is that we have a mafia pretending to be a prophet, in which case BananaLee and Methos are said "prophet's" mafia buddies.

Day 4 Ends
And the pursuit of Justice continues...

The villagers were rather silent throughout the day, and when one of the most verbal of them, Autolycus, finally spoke up, he quickly found himself accused by several of the others. He tried appealing to all those who were silent, but to little avail. The cadre that had accused him were determined, and dragged him to the gallows when the sun was about to set. With some diffuculty, they stringed up the struggling man who was by now yelling with tears in his eyes, desperate to reach out and convince them.

The sound of Autolycus' voice was instantly stopped as his weight against the rope crushed his windpipe. Examining his dead body, they found that...
Spoiler :
Autolycus was a Bannor Villager!

With this expensively attained information, each returned to his own home to try and survive the night.

Spoiler Tally :
Autolycus: BananaLee
Camikaze: Autolycus
Love: Autolycus
BananaLee: Autolycus
landlubber: Autolycus

I apologize for the delay!
It is now Night 4!
Because of an unexpected delay IRL, Day 5 comes in roughly 36 hours!
Until then, public posting is CLOSED!
Please PM me with night orders.

Night 4 Ends
And some of the village's odd ends are exposed...

After another long day and another futile attempt at catching their attackers, Niklas was getting tired of it all. He sat down by his small table and poured himself a mug of mead. Good Khazak mead unlike the boring and flat drinks that the Bannor served. He took another swig of the mug but suddenly coughed violently. When he somehow failed to stop coughing, he started panicking instead and broke a sweat as he fell off his chair, landing on his hands and knees. He coughed up blood on his own floor and felt it sway sickeningly underneath him before he collapsed. When he was found in the morning, it was clear to see that the Stigmata had claimed him.

Spoiler :
Niklas was a Grigori Adventurer!
Niklas was killed by the Stigmata!

While all that was happening, Love was walking down the street, humming a soft melody for himself, when suddenly someone slid out in front of him, dressed in armour and with a blade in hand. Love was slightly startled and turned around to find a way of escape, but another armoured figure had cut off the road behind him. Slowly, the two men closed in on Love, who seemed to be pretty relaxed about the whole situation. As they had gotten within strike range, one of the assailants declared: "The village must be cleansed of heathen spirit! Die, follower of Agares!"

Love sneered: "Agares? That short-fused guy? No, you're all wrong. I'm on another team entirely."

What happened next, the assailants hadn't foreseen. Love simply disappeared into thin air. The two armoured men turned around, searching the street with their eyes, when one of them felt a prod on his shoulder. He turned around, sword raised, only to hear Love's faint laughter down a small street. The attackers left the scene, their prey unharmed.

It is now Day 5!
Night comes in roughly 55 hours!
Until then, public posting is OPEN!
Please keep accusations in bold black!

so Love, what are you exactly?

Hmm, I don't see the point in that vote, Seon. Sounds a bit scummy to me. Love can explain if he wants to, but I don't think you need to vote for him.

BananaLee

I'll wait for Love to explain himself. BananaLee on the bandwagon was a tad suspicious...even though I was the one to start it, plus what Auto said.

Love seems from the write up to be something different. And we all know different is bad.

From the write-up, I''m thinking Balseraph, plus I know DE likes them, since he had Perpentach as his avatar for a long time. For those who don't know, Balseraph=Evil.

Me on the bandwagon was suspicious? Wat? So what about the others on the bandwagon? They're not suspicious at all? What a rubbish argument, Camikaze

Okay, perhaps that's a bit of confirmation bias (although being 3rd on two successive bandwagons is a bit sus). But I'll leave my vote where it is whilst I wait for Love to show up.

Love seems from the write up to be something different. And we all know different is bad.

From the write-up, I''m thinking Balseraph, plus I know DE likes them, since he had Perpentach as his avatar for a long time.

Yeah, I had the exact same thought. An explanation would be nice, Love.

It would also be good to hear from the likes of civplayah, Jj65536d and Paulus. The latter pair haven't voted since the first day (for Seon and BananaLee, respectively), while civplayah hasn't voted at all. :whipped:

Oh sorry. Yeah, I can't die. But I'm also not a killer of any kind. So you will do better in killing another guy, because I will survive the lynch.

So let's kill Camikaze for not voting me.

Cheerio!

:D

Day 5 Ends
And the Servant of Esus is demasked!

Several of the villagers had found Love's miraculous escape from his nightly attackers to be very odd indeed, and had focused their suspicions on him. While some thought it hopeless to attempt to apprehend someone guileful enough to evade secret attacks in the night, by the end of the day the majority of villagers nevertheless approached Love with murder in their eyes. They were only slightly discouraged by the fact that he did not seem to resist the apprehension and was almost as prone when he was dragged to the gallows. He smiled at the villagers while the noose was being fastened around his neck.

"Ladies and gentlemen, a little trick of mine... Or, of Esus', to be honest, which I rarely am so I hope you enjoyed it. Ready?"

Annoyed at the pep-talk of the man, the villagers released the trapdoor and watched as Love's body dissolved into black smoke, which then retook its original shape among the small crowd of onlookers and clapped its hands. "Encore," Love shouted, "Encore!"

It was now clear to all that...
Spoiler :
Love is an agent of Esus!
Love cannot die by lynching!
Love has been stripped of his vote due to his exposure!

As such, it seemed to be hopeless to try and apprehend him again, and the villagers simply made sure not to count his vote for the future votings.

Spoiler Tally :
Seon: Love
Camikaze: BananaLee
CCRunner: Love
BananaLee: Camikaze
Winston Hughes: Love
Love: Camikaze

It is now night 5!
Day comes in roughly 24 hours!
Until then, public posting is CLOSED!
Please PM me with night orders!

Night 5 Ends
And the pursuit of justice goes on...

After the disheartening day, the villagers returned to their homes, hanging their heads in despair. It was clear that many forces threatened the village and they had so far failed to apprehend any of them. The only one they had been able to identify had just escaped from between their hands, almost literally, before taunting them to try again.

Now, PaulusIII was not someone who was easily shaken in his calm, and he had succeeded in maintaining his positive attitude so far.

This was about to change; when he was on his way home, he was stopped by the grip of a steel gauntlet around his overarm. He turned to see an armoured figure with a sword in hand. From within the helm came a decisive voice: "The village must be cleansed of Agares' taint! Prepare to die!"

PaulusIII knew he was in a tight spot, but tried to reason with the attacker: "But look, I'm not the one you seek. My skin's all healthy, and I'm no follower of Agares!"

It almost seemed as if his words had an effect on the figure, which stopped for a moment, but then the grip refirmed itself, and the figure thrust his blade straight through PaulusIII's chest, killing him almost instantly. Reasoning with the zealous, it seemed, was to no avail.

Spoiler :
PaulusIII was a Bannor Villager!

It is now Day 6!
Night falls in roughly 48 hours!
Until then, public posting is OPEN!
Please keep accusations in BOLD BLACK!

wow we are in trouble, it seems that the killing is done by the paladins (perhaps being forced to), so mabye we want to kill them, but I suspect not, I suspect the stigmata is our actual opponent.
As for lynching I have nothing else than the thread, and based on that I am curious about this prophet that Bananalee knows about. Is he dead, if not what does he have to tell us, who is innocent and who is guilty. We need some information and if the prophet will not come foreward he should speak through bananalee, if he does not then he is useless.
Either way it seems Bananalee has something to go on and by not giving us anything to work off of is damaging the town.

Don't really want to vote BL. I don't see how you came to that conclusion.

Top Bottom