Moar Units Mod

MOAR Units Mod 1.2

How would I go about editing unit stats so that I can tinker with the balance of the added units?

The unit stats are in the files MOAR_Units_Data.xml and MOAR_Units_Data.sql under MOAR_Units/Data.

What are the extra Nubian units?

There aren't any yet. I decided to stop making the Even Moar Units packs with Macedon and Persia. I'd be happy for someone to take on the project but I'm not confident that anyone will.

I can appreciate you not wanting to do any more....or any MOAR....but it is a real shame that you didn't do any Nubian ones!! Here's hoping someone with some of your talents takes it on.

Nubia never really excited me enough to keep going. JFD already made a Medjay for Nubia by recombining existing unit parts and I'm sure other people could make more just by doing that.

Overall adding another 2 UUs for every Civ is just not really sustainable. We have Indonesia and Khmer coming imminently too - hopefully with a patch that fixes the bodged Swordsman textures! Having to maintain the mods I've released so far is already fiddly enough.

Nubia never really excited me enough to keep going. JFD already made a Medjay for Nubia by recombining existing unit parts and I'm sure other people could make more just by doing that.

Overall adding another 2 UUs for every Civ is just not really sustainable. We have Indonesia and Khmer coming imminently too - hopefully with a patch that fixes the bodged Swordsman textures! Having to maintain the mods I've released so far is already fiddly enough.
Perhaps @JFD could take over your project if he's interested.

Well, that would put me a bit at odds with the fact that I use Deliverator's fab work as UUs for my new civs and leaders :p Deliverator or anyone that wants to continue with Moar Units is welcome to adapt any of my units that weren't already poached, of course.

WTF is this s''t? Clicking on download now i get some exe file disguised as zip. When i clicked on it it installed some Russian spam on my PC like that kometa horsehocky and more. It changed my entire UI to Russian and deleted everything i had in the start menu. I am going to warn everyone i know to not download from this scam website.

WTF is this s''t? Clicking on download now i get some exe file disguised as zip. When i clicked on it it installed some Russian spam on my PC like that kometa **** and more. It changed my entire UI to Russian and deleted everything i had in the start menu. I am going to warn everyone i know to not download from this scam website.
Check your computer for redirecting viruses, I've just verified the link posted here, it's on https://codeload.github.com/ and the file is a zip without any embedded executable.

I scanned my pc with malwarebytes and hitmanpro several times because i had to remove the Russian ****, it still downloads the damn exe file.
If you have a legit copy of Civ6 you can subscribe to it on Steam Workshop.

I scanned my pc with malwarebytes and hitmanpro several times because i had to remove the Russian ****, it still downloads the damn exe file.
I've double checked with an admin, the link here is safe, verify your hosts file on your end.

If I might make a suggestion for Norway... I think that it might be an improvement if the Berserker was treated like the Indonesian Jong UU. It is essentially a religious unit, so I would suggest that the Berserker be made purchasable with faith. As well, this would synergize well with its unique building, Stave Church.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_(file)

see "location" and "security issues"

Ah, alright, i see now. But it does not say how to fix if just that it can be infected with adware, viruses and trojans. What do i do if it is infected?
Anyways this is it. Now what do i do with it? Is there something i need to change or do i just scan the file with antivirus and Malwarebytes?

# Copyright (c) 1993-2009 Microsoft Corp.
#
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
#
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# space.
#
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
#
# For example:
#
# 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host

# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
# 127.0.0.1 localhost
# ::1 localhost

is this going to be updated?

The only fix planned after the Fall 2017 patch is for the Civ Selection screen which is not showing all the new units.

Top Bottom