My Amazon Project

Amazon Settler Update.

Attachments

• amsettlerupdate.jpg
    amsettlerupdate.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 242
I like it.

BTW: oops, I posted on that Amazon Knight request thread before I realized you guys were discussing it here. :rolleyes:
I like the KNight too, and I rarely play any games with gunpowder myself. ;)

:D I LOVE IT! And the Slave worker is Great , there was some one doing a Chain Gang / Convict era based worker but haven't remember who had started the previews of them. But also was thinking of a Amazon Bolt thrower or Ballista in place of a Catapult. I'll see about getting some sketchs put in....whata think.:cool:

Originally posted by Supa
Amazing :) I'm really looking forward for these.
I'm wondering how the Amazon Beastmaster animation will look like.

That one I'm worried about. I've never animated an animal before, and I'm sure I can't use a horse animation, so this one may not turn out, depending on how it goes.

Originally posted by Kindred72

That one I'm worried about. I've never animated an animal before, and I'm sure I can't use a horse animation, so this one may not turn out, depending on how it goes.

A few search later..

There are also a few running and walkling animations of various cat-like here : http://www.angelfire.com/ga2/kittenkaboodle/page3.html

I hope it'll help. :)

Originally posted by Kindred72

Actually you can use horse animation. All my wolf units use them. They don't look too good but doing it from scratch was always a failure. Of course I had to spend some time adjusting the legs, using my dog as a reference...

:confused:Is anyone working on these units still? I hope so, I could really use these.

Originally posted by tjedge1
:confused:Is anyone working on these units still? I hope so, I could really use these.

Yes, I am. I'm going to post them all at once, so I have alot of work to do in a limited amount of time.

OK, I just was wondering. :thanx:
I can't wait, You are very good at making units. :goodjob:

So where is e this mod?

It looks like this is for Civ 3. It would have been great for Civ 4 as a Civ units. Don't know how to isolate the units in my usual mod yet but I am experimenting. Thanks nice job on them.

yes this topic is in the Civ3 section of the forum and thus all mods are Civ3 mods ;)

btw: if I remember correctly it was not possible to convert Civ3 units to Civ4, because of the different systems

Yes, unfortunate but typical. Great work though!

Top Bottom