new unit: Elite Gerudo Guard (5th of Januari, 2011)

ruby_sauce

Outside the box
an elite gerudo guard unit, from The Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time

unit is game tested

previews:
EGGPrev2 by Tim Eekman, on Flickr

previews in 2 parts, wouldnt upload 1 big file for some reason.. better speeds ingame! theyre very slow here, but I guess thats good for the preview anyway:
(fortify - attack A - attack B (x2) - victory):

(default - fortify - attack B - death - run):

based off the elite gerudo guards that guard the carpenters in gerudo fortress.. for those familiar with the game. I put the lunge attack and general swipe in there.

put some sounds from actual zelda in there again, they seemed to fit

its in 240*240 because I only know how to do 100*100 and 240*240, so I just went safe with this so the lunge shows completely :p

enjoy!

Download HERE

Last edited:
She could also be used as a Harem Assassin in Realistic-ish mods or a Swordmistress fantasy mods.

Of course, now the Guerdo Valley song has lodged itself in my head.

Did I not just say that?

Bah-duh-duh-DAH Bah-duh-duh-DAH, Bah-duh-duh-DAH Bah-de-duh-DAAAAAAAH.

Also reminds me of all the time I spent trying to get into Gerudo Valley as Child Link.

Great unit :)

Is the Zelda project still alive?

was there ever a Zelda project?

Id be willing to make more units, Im thinking of redoing my goron unit too. I could use those models and make different kinds of zoras, gorons and dekus I guess

ATM I just made a few units from zelda because I like zelda myself too :p

....I've been toying around with the idea of making a Princess Zelda unit, complete with a fortify animation of her turning into Sheik (and attacking and such being done in Sheik form), but I've got a lot of stuff to do before I even consider that one.

...I've been playing around with the idea of a Super Smash Bros mod for some time now (i.e. Mushroom Kingdom, Koopas, Hyrule, Gerudo, Kongo, Whatever Pokemonland is called, and such duking it out for supremecy).

...I've been playing around with the idea of a Super Smash Bros mod for some time now (i.e. Mushroom Kingdom, Koopas, Hyrule, Gerudo, Kongo, Whatever Pokemonland is called, and such duking it out for supremecy).

Can I propose a Toy Factory Great Wonder, auto-producing Mini-Mario every 10 turns ? Or a Bob-Omb airport building ? Or a Mario Kart Space Race ?

Ahem, I meant to say "I like the idea". :)

Ya know.. if you removed the veil, gave her a great big hat with a plume, maybe a coat or some other different clothing, and I think she'd make a great Lady Pirate.

And speaking of both Lady Pirates and obscure Nintendo Vilanesses, it wouldn't take much to turn her into Captian Syurp, either.

That is, if you want to, of course.

Top Bottom