• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Random Rants XXXVIII: First World Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
This OT split is stupid.

Leaving in a huff about it would be stupid too.

Can't fight stupid with stupid.

I agree with Lucy. We should just make the Taberna the new OT and never start threads in that Civilium latrine.

If you see Hummus being served with an ice cream scooper, avoid it like the plague.

I'm probably the last person to realise this ot change up thing is actually not a joke?

right?

Is this OT split another one of those things met with extreme hostility but the powers that be refuse to do anything about it? As if changing back would be a stain upon their honour?

Like every other aspect of life I presume.

Is this OT split another one of those things met with extreme hostility but the powers that be refuse to do anything about it? As if changing back would be a stain upon their honour?

Like every other aspect of life I presume.

People have been calling for it to happen for years (though not without significant opposition to the idea too).

There's probably more opposition to the lack of post count in the Light OT forum.

Rant: Homework due every day for the next week. So much for holidays soon. :/

So glad I am finished with all that education stuff. It's worth it if you get the kind of job you want at the end of it though.

Rant: shoulder still hurts :sad:

I keep debating on whether I should request an Ask A thread to a moderator and every time I go to PM one I tell myself, "No, that's just silly." And then proceed to go back to the main page.

It's annoying. I don't particularly have one thing that would be significant enough to warrant a thread but I feel that clumping a bunch of different concepts into a single Ask A thread might jumble it up and simply put off people in questioning me.

WOE IS ME.

Better warm than meteors and plagues of locust.
Always look on the bright side.

Not a good solution, looking at the sun is rather damaging to ones eyes :p

People have been calling for it to happen for years (though not without significant opposition to the idea too).

There's probably more opposition to the lack of post count in the Light OT forum.
As well as to the fact that a bunch of threads have been arbitrarily sent into oblivion because not many people are willing to check a dead forum.

Wait, this isn't an April Fool's Joke?

What the hell, CFC Staff? Are you trying to throw something on us the overwhelming majority oppose and making it happen on March 31st so we can't tell it's not an April Fool's Joke at first? And don't tell us you didn't think we'd expect it to be, because everything on the internet is an April Fool's Joke around April 1st.

If the "overwhelming majority" are opposed to this, then why are only a handful of people actually complaining about it? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom