Random Raves XVI: Runnin' Down a Dream That Never Would Come To Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread title is kind of ravish, in the sense that "Momentary Diversions on the Road to the Grave" was a ravish thread title.

Virtue of my uni's charity, I get free fire lighters delivered every week, manifested in the form of a Murdochian rag.

Rave: sometimes something slightly unexpected happens that makes you smile on the inside, even when it's ridiculously insignificant to your life. Those things are awesome.

How else would they have the highest circulation in the country?

Besides, the letters to the editor can be hilarious.

The whole 2 pages , what with the loaded polls , awful cartoon and painfully hilarious " short and sweet " section beggar belief .

Betty from Scone trying to organize a reunion of some Girl Guides troupe from 1946 down the bottom left page is just icing on the cake

Oh, and don't forget Piers Akerman. Great entertainment provider.

Miranda Devine makes me angry, though.

I agree the pic is very weird though, what is it's meaning A?

Just a screenshot from the video. I thought it looked cool.

Rave: I got a lot of work done on my site. :)

Theres a fun game on my own board thats basically a really long story written by members of the board. So far we've had sasquatches, a yellow submarine that could fly but not go underwater without leaking, and a "herd of donuts blocking the road." Its really surreal.

I qualify for a full-ride scholarship at Mizzou :D

Just need to write some essays and do an interview before Dec 1 of my senior year...

Theres a fun game on my own board thats basically a really long story written by members of the board. So far we've had sasquatches, a yellow submarine that could fly but not go underwater without leaking, and a "herd of donuts blocking the road." Its really surreal.
You mean Exquisite Corpse? IIRC Blue Monkey started one of those some time ago, don't know what became of it.

You mean Exquisite Corpse? IIRC Blue Monkey started one of those some time ago, don't know what became of it.

I dont know. Its just basically a really long member-written story. If you want I can PM you a link.

Who would do something like that to you? :(
Parents. They got me a copy of the Communist Manifesto last Easter so they decided to complete the circle.
I qualify for a full-ride scholarship at Mizzou :D

Just need to write some essays and do an interview before Dec 1 of my senior year...
Congrats on the scholarship.

OK I did that. Its really surreal though.

Is it just me or does OT seem really active the last bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom