Random Raves XVI: Runnin' Down a Dream That Never Would Come To Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that image brings me joy as well :D

My rave : moved to a 2-story, 2-bedroom house in a nice neighborhood within walking distance of one of my jobs & walking distance of my good friend's place (and 100 miles away from my in-laws!).

That's awesome, Narz. Definitely rave-worthy. :D Congrats to you and the fam on the new digs!

Rave: got to catch up with some good friends on Saturday that I haven't seen in months. Beers and wings were had. :goodjob:

This was in the newspaper today and I laughed so hard at it I had to type it out
DEAR ABBY: My fiance is a "screamer" during lovemaking. This bothers me. Is there a cure? -- SUBDUED IN ALBUQUERQUE
DEAR SUBDUED: For him? No. For you, the "cure" is to learn to be less self-conscious about the fact that your fiance is enjoying himself, because you are not going to change him.

This was in the newspaper today and I laughed so hard at it I had to type it out

Pretty funny. Two words: Gorilla Tape.

There used to be a great late night talk show on the radio back in the day, LoveLine with Dr. Drew. It was hilarious :lol:

I just found something REALLY weird in a newspaper clipping?!?!?!?! Interesting, too...

For some reason, I get a glow of satisfaction when I think about how angry that troll must've been when I not only refused to take down my site, but actually added even more articles. If it is who I think it is (I'd say 96% sure), he probably blew a casket. :D

I stayed awake for 30 hours during which the following happened: hangover, heavy drinking, heavy smoking, hangover, off to work. Finally managed to get some sleep. Now i woke up and every bone in my body hurts.

It was worth it.

Not sure if this is a rave, but as my group of friends was walking to AP government class we saw two girls making out in the stairway.

It was awkward all around.

Ain't you never seen lesbians before?

Not actively engaged in the action at school....

You should go to Catholic school and listen to the gossip. Two girls kissing is the very least of what goes on there! :D

Not sure if this is a rave, but as my group of friends was walking to AP government class we saw two girls making out in the stairway.

It was awkward all around.

By 'awkward', you mean awesome, right? :king:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom