Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like you're mocking me, but this is something even non-anarchists can join in on.
How could you read it as mocking you? :confused: You made an "if" comment that put the cop as a corrupt element. My joke is that this is redundant. All cops are corrupt elements.

if the cop did it, it must be ok

but more seriously, if the cop arrests him for committing the same casual crime as himself he has no authority as he is a corrupt element.

I'm not mocking you, but mostly that's because I assume you aren't serious.

"The cop did the same thing" as a potential defense in traffic court is too hilarious to even contemplate, and I'm sure you know it.

sure, because our system of justice is multi-tiered

cops are above the law and that is serious

Rant: I peeked into an interesting-looking fanfic. It was terrible.

Rave: Now I feel much better about my own fanfic.

Rant: I peeked into an interesting-looking fanfic. It was terrible.

Rave: Now I feel much better about my own fanfic.
Only two more sleeps until Camp NaNoWriMo starts. :bounce:

I got a call on my phone and the number was from Botswana.

I bet the botswana talk to me.

Get it? Hahahaha...ha...ha... :hide:

Am I being shooed? :(

Even the tamest llama breaks out now and then.

This is the 10-hour version. Just let it run as long as you can stand it. Makes a good way to retaliate against annoying neighbors.

Just let it run as long as you can stand it.
I managed 1 minute 21 seconds, is that good? ;) Once it hit the third repetition, I figured I'd seen/heard enough...

I got through 4 minutes.

The orange slayed a rake?

Ten hours because??? Somewhere there is a YouTube executive saying "we have all this server space because why now?"

4:15 and still running BTW.

Actually ‘10 hours’ videos are a Thing on their own (e.g. ‘taking the hobbits to Isengard’). I am not sure whether anybody has actually played an entire one.

The orange slayed a rake?

Ten hours because??? Somewhere there is a YouTube executive saying "we have all this server space because why now?"

4:15 and still running BTW.
YT is full of 10-hour videos of ones that were much shorter (the short versions are still available).

I could have posted the 10-hour version of the Badger song... (there's a Star Trek version of that - "Shatner-Shatner-Shatner-Shatner..."). Another one is a 10-hour loop of "Shatner of the Mount" ("Captain Kirk is climbing a mountain, why is he climbing a mountain?"), and I don't remember if there's a 10-hour version of the Easter Bunny Rap, the Breadfish song, or Cows With Guns (I was corrupted into liking these by someone on the first gaming forum I belonged to).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom