Roll to dodge 2

Uh oh. Well. Time to run. I try to find a first aid kit.

I run away and up the wall, towards the DJ Booth.

I pick up my chicken.

I toss the awful drink to the ground. I hold my box and waist level and ask if anyone wants a dick in a box.

I explore the wasteland, trying to avoid radiation poisoning in the process.

I throw my splinter at the nearest fight, trying to injure one of the combatants.

Uh oh. Well. Time to run. I try to find a first aid kit.

4: You find a Med Kit hanging on the wall. (+8 hp)

I commence the shaking of my ample booty, thus distracting everyone else from whatever they're trying to do.

1: Your disguise falls off, and angry midgets kick you in the shins and balls. (-10 hp)

I use my magic stick to destroy anything and everything in two miles around my person (obviously, this wouldn't hit me).

1: You destroy yourself. DEAD.

I attempt to fill the canal with the resulting drool.

2: You are drooled on. By a giant three headed dog.

ROLL TO DODGE!:

3: the giant dog headbutts you into a wall. (-5 hp)

I attempt to push mythmonster2 in front of the bomb.

3: you pull mythmonster beside you, but not in front of you.

I counter civplayah's push by stabbing him in the nuts.

3: You miss and you drop your sword.

I run away and up the wall, towards the DJ Booth.

6: You leap right into my booth. I say "5uP D4Wg L375 D4Nc3". I continue to dance and spawn women in the booth.

I spawn and throw my box at the bomb.

6: You throw your box and it lands right on top of the bomb. Too bad it won't help. And you had a loaded TMP in there.

Realizing that the disco must be absolutely full of midgets, I begin to shoot them down with my newly aquired gun.

4: you fire 5 shots at the midgets, and 4 of them fall to the ground. A few seconds later, 7 midgets materialize in their place.

I pick up my chicken.

1: your chicken comes to life and castrates you. (-15 hp)

I toss the awful drink to the ground. I hold my box and waist level and ask if anyone wants a dick in a box.

6: The drink shatters on the ground, and you go around asking people if they want a dick in a box.

I explore the wasteland, trying to avoid radiation poisoning in the process.

1: You are attacked by a deathclaw.

ROLL TO DODGE!:

3: You manage to escape with a few cuts. (-6 hp)

I throw my splinter at the nearest fight, trying to injure one of the combatants.

3: You throw your splinter at mythmonster. It misses by a long shot.

I am charles.

I will to open my box.

Box open: 2: Inside is a giant, who is kicked in the balls by a midget and falls on you. (-8 hp)

I have no other choice but to turn into Lord Voldamort! May I be feared!

6: you turn into Lord Moldyport. You're magic attribute increased by 4.

EDIT: lol I forgot, explosive asplodes causing 15 hp damage to civplayah, mythmonster, and sprig.

Top Bottom