The Very-Many-Questions-Not-Worth-Their-Own-Thread Thread XLII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would I get anti static packaging/wrap/etc for transporting my computer stuff in a normal computer store or not :think:?
You should be able to, but if not, pretty much any independent builder/parts store will have it.

What's a good mouse brand to get?
My Logitech mouse is dying and i need a new one that will last longer than 12 months.

My Logitech mouse is dying and i need a new one that will last longer than 12 months.
I usually get three years out of the Logitech Marathon, and the problem is just me rubbing the rubber side off with my thumb eventually.

The Razer Deathadder is very good too. Mine lasted for over half a decade and I only stopped using it because I switched to wireless.

I thought the Logitech G602 was good, till it stopped working right.

I usually get three years out of the Logitech Marathon, and the problem is just me rubbing the rubber side off with my thumb eventually.

The Razer Deathadder is very good too. Mine lasted for over half a decade and I only stopped using it because I switched to wireless.
I really like my Razer Death Adder Elite. I've had it four+ years now and it is great. It's corded which I prefer.
And as a bonus:
Spoiler :

My mouse is just a plain, black Microsoft. I don't recall how many years I've had it, but it survived being doused in tomato soup and still works.

My mouse is just a plain, black Microsoft. I don't recall how many years I've had it, but it survived being doused in tomato soup and still works.
Yeah, I'm using the plain black microsoft wired mouse. No fancy buttons but it is bulletproof and serves me well. I've used this mouse for well over a decade now through heavy daily use.

I'm looking to get a new printer, but I don't know what to get. I won't be using it much, maybe once or twice a month.
A laser printer will be more expensive but better than an inkjet. Inkjets need to be regularly used or else the ink cartridges and jets dry and stop working. With a laser, you can let it sit for a year and boot it up and it'll work fine.

Also, if you get an inkjet and it's an HP, it will constantly harass you to buy a monthly subscription for ink. So that's a great reason alone to go with laser instead. :p

An old priest and a young one?

Everybody needs a mentor!

I have a Canadian friend who might be getting a UK citizenship through her dad, and there's a lot more to this story that makes it pretty awesome. So, it will be even more awesome if I can get one of those Become a Lord of a Square Foot of Scotland thingies.
How legit are these? Obviously, it's entirely being purchased for gimmick, but I'd like it if it was a legit gimmick.

I'm looking to get a new printer, but I don't know what to get. I won't be using it much, maybe once or twice a month.
If you only need black and white, and they are available there, Brother makes basic laser printers which are inexpensive and last a long time. Infrequently using an inkjet can result in the ink hardening up in the machine and ruining it. So not good for occasional users.

I have a Canadian friend who might be getting a UK citizenship through her dad, and there's a lot more to this story that makes it pretty awesome. So, it will be even more awesome if I can get one of those Become a Lord of a Square Foot of Scotland thingies.
How legit are these? Obviously, it's entirely being purchased for gimmick, but I'd like it if it was a legit gimmick.
Given that it's a gimmick, it should be, as you say, obvious what its legitimacy is.

How do i view all attachments i have uploaded. I need to find a smiley i once uploaded.

never found out myself . Currently have a folder in the tablet where ı move everything ı have posted .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom