Twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.
From earlier in the thread, anyone have good resources on Austrian dynasties? Honestly especially anything in the pre-Napoleonic era I would be very ignorant about but it could be cool.

Also, I've always said Team Demoman > Soldier.

Oh, and I heard you are supposed to bring and play vuvuzelas to Twilight movies now. Quite a fad, must be fun.

So you're saying that if a bunch of aliens invaded Earth, you wouldn't fight back?

Actually, it's why a rather large political movement or collection of movements in the United States has a name that this particular forum has recently disallowed us writing.

That's because Star Wars is objectively better. People wouldn't bash your opinions if they weren't stupid.

That's an opinion, therefore it's subjective not objective. :)

I would actually agree that Twilight is narrowly better then Star Wars as a saga, although both are shockingly bad.

Lord of the Rings is a better "saga" than Twilight. Hell, Harry Potter and Pirates of the Caribbean were better than Twilight...

Actually, I'm being serious. Twilight is better than Star Wars.

I haven't seen Twilight, so I won't call you names. :). I'm actually one of the few people who feel Star Wars is vastly overrated. I don't get what's so great about them. Yes they are good movies, but hardly epic. The acting in Star Wars (yes even episodes 4 through 6) was hardly spectacular. Surely the acting in Twilight can't be worse than Star Wars can it?

Your opinion.

See, the thing is, you're stating your opinion as fact (Twilight is the best epic saga since Star Wars) rather than as opinion (I think Twilight is the best epic saga since Star Wars). You then continue to think "that's your opinion" is a suitable rebuttal to the objective truth of your opinion.

Just watched Eclipse, terrible movie. Really terrible.

When will film-makers learn that crystal skulls make for lameness?

Just watched Eclipse, terrible movie. Really terrible.

When will film-makers learn that crystal skulls make for lameness?

I agree. I also recently saw the movie. The guy who plays Jacob is perhaps the worst actor I have ever seen. I say that without hyperbole. I could have done a better job (granted, my chest doesn't look like that, but still).

The movie is awful though. I'm a little troubled about how this series seems to glorify what are clearly unhealthy relationships. I hope there isn't a generation of girls hoping to be like Bella. I've seen Disney Princesses that were more capable.

I agree. I also recently saw the movie. The guy who plays Jacob is perhaps the worst actor I have ever seen. I say that without hyperbole. I could have done a better job (granted, my chest doesn't look like that, but still).

The movie is awful though. I'm a little troubled about how this series seems to glorify what are clearly unhealthy relationships. I hope there isn't a generation of girls hoping to be like Bella. I've seen Disney Princesses that were more capable.

Too late.

Maybe it's because he's trolling the thread? That's an interesting thought. Move along, lad, leave the thread to the grownups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom