UK CFC meetup mark II

Please vote for a WHERE and a WHEN you want the meet!

• Total voters
Will try to come (If 13 year olds are allowed), I think 1 would be best IMHO

Pic from last year so that those of you who haven't met before can identify those of us that have:

Rik Meleet, Rambuchan, Whomp, nonconformist, Davo's girlfriend, Davo, Eklektikos, Mise.

I was taking the picture

There are more pics in the old thread here

Errr, sorry to drop this one on you all, but I won't be able to attend the meet up after all. On that same day I have friends visiting London from overseas whom I haven't seen for ages, plus a Christmas dinner invite and a DJing gig. So, you'll have to scratch me off the list I'm afraid.

If you want any tips, directions, information on places to go I'll still chip in via the boards. Just won't be able to do so in person.

Spoiler :
Actually, the real reason is that I can't stand the prospect of encountering Noncon's BO - again! :scared:

Noooooo, Ram :(

Also, my offer of compiling names, numbers and where you're all coming from by PM still stands, so some of you had better send them in

*glares at everyone except Furiey*

Noncon: I missed your offer the first time, otherwise I would have told Lambert to give you his number, rather than me :)

Will PM you when I can find my phone for the number.

I think I am still likely to make it. How long are you planning on staying at location 1?

I'm not a coffee drinker and enjoy my sleep so I might get there at 11:30 or something.

Yeah i'll expect we'll be at the coffe place for a couple of hours at least. 11am is the time to aim for, but obviously people are gonna be a bit late and so on!

Furiey said:
If dialing from a French mobile, You may still need the +44 etc as if you were calling from France, in which case drop the first 0 in the number.
Yup!

BTW what time do people expect to stay together till? I'll be meeting a friend to go clubbing at about 10-11pmish I expect (i'm staying at hers and she wants to go out as she's going back to Bath in the morning as well).

Highbury and Islington (Victoria line) was closed this morning which made me late as I had to catch a train to Old Street. Should take me 40 minutes to get to Tottenham Court Road from where I live.

If we know people are coming and we have contact details we can keep in touch if we move. Last time we waited as Rik says due to train delays to let everyone get there, but the longer we stay in the starbucks, the less time at the pub!

At night I think we broke up around midnight from what I can remember.

C'mon, Ram, you need at least to still tell us which curry houses you recommend in Brick Lane.

Top Bottom