*** Unit Request Thread #2 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I requests a UU to the Lapplands.The unit should be like the man in the picture, but just with a bow or a longbow.Hope someone will make it.:)

We need more late medieval, and Renaissance units, especially early guns (arquebusiers) and Swiss pikemen.

Attachments

• arue.JPG
    arue.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 754
I've yet to see something similar in the forum, so does anyone have anything along the lines of a truly massive submarine? (ala SeaQuest DSV)

Units request: An Aegis Destroyer scaled to fit vingrjoe's other naval units would be nice.

Any of these would be a big help to my mod. I will take as many as I can get and my list of units keeps getting bigger.

So far this is the list of units I will have in the mod, the ones I have are in bold. If anyone could make graphics for any of these units that would be awesome. Please!!! :help: :worship: :help:

Cats (Family: Felidae)
Litter Box Catapult-I have settled for the default civ3 catapult animations
Jaguar-(Aluminum)
Wild Griffin-(Kinboat)
House Cat (Felis silvestris domesticus)
Bengal Tiger
White Tiger
Lion
Cheetah
Puma
Manticore
Chimera
Nemean Lion
Sphinx

Insect-Bacteria Alliance (Phylum: Arthropoda)(Domain: Bacteria)
Black Widow Spider-(Kinboat)
Spitting Spider-(kinboat)
Lynx Spider-(kinboat)
Wolf Spider-(kinboat)
Brown Recluse-(Dark Sheer)
Mech Spider-(Level)
Tarantula
Mosquito
Killer bees
Airborn bacteria (air)
Plague (cruise missle)
Black Death (ICBM)
Scorpions
Ants
Fire Ants
Termites (ignores movement cost of forest and jungle)
Gnat Clouds
Flies (air)
Adv. Flies (air)
Fleas
Lice
Ticks

Dogs (Family: Canidae)
Dire Wolves-(embryodead)-UU
German Shepheard-(Straczynski/Firaxis C3C)
Grey Wolf
Coyote
Red Fox
Jackal
Werewolf

Rodents (Order: Rodentia)
Flying Squirrel (airlift unit not air unit)
Giant Rat
Brown Rat
House Mouse
Pygmy Mouse (tiny, 7 grams)
Capybara (huge, 100 pounds)
Guinea pig :)lol: Imagine this as a civ unit taking over cities!)
Beaver

Birds (Class: Aves)
Eagle-(Aluminum)
Small Eagle-(Kinboat)
Giant Eagle-(Kinboat)
Wild Griffin-(Kinboat)
Falcon
Owl
Pigeon Bombers :mischief:
Archaeopteryx
Pheonix
Giant Turkey
Parrot
Penguin

subbss said:
Any of these would be a big help to my mod. I will take as many as I can get and my list of units keeps getting bigger. Some of these units do seem like they would be cool to make though.

Cats
Bengal Tiger
White Tiger

I was working on a Bengal tiger conversion from Zoo Tycon, but Flicster crashed everytime on an animation and I dropped it for a while (the examens haven't helped much). Tzar Sacha offered help, and I plan to resume this units (and my other works, btw) after my exams (mid-june).

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=84691

Front Mission Style wanzers would be REALLY nice...though next to impossible to make...see example below of my favorite...

Attachments

• Zelt.JPG
    Zelt.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 602
Legion w/ Road Animation-

Most Roman roads were made by the legions, so what if someone made a build road animation for one? Then the legion would be a little more useful than just a balanced attacker/defender.

Conquests has this animation, as does Kinboat's Legionary which you should be able to find in the Unit Graphics forum not too far back.

I would really like some one to make the "Six String Samurai". He is a character from an indy film with the same name, really funny/weird/classic movie with some good lines. The guy roams around a post-apocolytic world with a samurai sword strapped to a six string surfer's guitar, and kicks major but. I imagine it would be a really fun unit, up there with Pandas, Bond, Angels, and what have you. If your interested and haven't seen the movie, it would probably help to go see it. I'll post some pictures, obviously you can find more on the interent if you like.(I'm actaully making a scenario that could benefit from the unit, not based on the movie,...but maybe I should)

Attachments

• 6305297223.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
    6305297223.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 191
  • 6-string-9837.jpg
    6-string-9837.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 180
  • fileartssixstring1.gif
    fileartssixstring1.gif
    16.3 KB · Views: 190
  • sixstring.jpg
    sixstring.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 169
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 219
^Someone made a final fantasy soldier, but I think it is really far back in the Unit Forum, like page 12+. Good luck, I promise it isn't impossible to find.

UNIT REQUEST: Shaolin Monk. This might make an interesting alternative to the Rider, the Chinese Knight UU.

UNIT REQUEST: Warrior Monk. Actually, I'm thinking of sword-weilding Chow Yun Fat in "Croutching Tiger Hidden Dragon". A female version, also seen in that movie, would be good too. Perhaps they could be Chinese Swordsman UUs.

Gogf said:
@subbss, embryodead (I think) made Dire Wolves.
Thanks :) but I have that already. I only included the units I don't have in the list. The full list of units is in the first post of my mod 'Animal Wars: Pet and Pest' that you can find in my signature.

Flamegrape, I could have sworn somebody (Kinboat???) made a Warrior Monk unit, but for the life of me I can't find it. Maybe you'll stumble accross it in the units forum, or somebody else can help out.

I think so too, but I can't find the unit pack where it was released (semi)separately in the unit forums. It should be there, methinks.

I don't know what time it is in Belgium, Supa, but over here in Flanders it's getting late! :D

Later...

:sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom