Compilation of female advisors - 3 by me, 3 by Taé Shala

This is my favorite graphics mod of all time. Thanks to this I now consult my advisors much more often;).

Very good job. Too bad I'm using someone else's computer at the moment.

This is my favorite graphics mod of all time. Thanks to this I now consult my advisors much more often ;)

Hah! I look them up even when I DON'T need advice. :D

Still don't know who the redhead is, though, unless I missed something.

Ahah, well, thanks spacegirl!

Originally posted by Artofcybermars
i have been looking for the six advisor thread manually and was going blind

[holding back obvious joke about real reason for you going blind :p ]

very nice work :goodjob:

Globetrotter said:
I can see that none of you guys is married... :lol:
I think that if i get to download these pics and use them in civ, i can kiss my PC goodbye... :rocket2:
QUOTE]

Maybe we're just not whipped, ;) ,

Also finegirl69, what do you have to be jealous about? if you'd post a pic of yourself, I'm sure most of the guys would drool over it like they do with the advisors. :cool:

Man, you're answering a post that have been posted a year ago by a girl whose probably hasn't posted since :roll:

Sure, theses advisors are populars, but come on.

Oh my! Hey boys, are you THAT terrorized by your girlfriends? Mine just saw those pics, found them ugly (not the pics, the girls) and hoped next mod would be prettier. For me, I like'em :mischief:

But all in all, I rather stick with era-specif advisors, less boring IMO. Pleasant mod anyway, thanks. :goodjob:

With this and Uka's playboy mansion, bunny, and studio, I think we should make a playboy mod.
Anyone with me?

Gentlemen.. please don't post on very old threads. Please. All it does is create clutter.

Oh dear.. I didn't nkow how old ti was..my apologies.

Top Bottom