Dido of Carthage : 3D animated, era specific leaderhead.

Rob (R8XFT)

Ancient Briton
Retired Moderator

It's been a while hasn't it? Have you missed me :p ?

I've done an era-specific version of Dido for you to download for a few reasons: firstly, I wanted to ;) ; secondly, it has been a while since you've had anything from me. Thirdly, it's an advert for Anno Domini, which is due out in a fortnight. Finally, as the two eras in the mod (ancient and medieval) have different hairstyles and (in the case of the medieval leaderhead) different clothes and background, it means that players of the mod can choose between the two versions of Dido.

If you're fed up with Hannibal, why not download Dido?

The download comes with all the necessary pcxs, including some bonus DI_all pcxs. These are for use with single-era and dual-era mods.

Download Dido

Wow. Definitely beautiful. :) I don't think it's possible to say anything negative about this. Top notch work. :goodjob:

Thanks, everyone, for the kind comments :goodjob: . Thanks also to British band "Athlete," whose album "Tourist" was playing in the background whilst I was creating this ;) .
Incidently, Dido is the leader of the Phoenicians in the mod :) .

I always disliked the Hannibal head. This one is nice, though I always thought of her as less black, and more white. Though that may just be me;)

Good work:goodjob:

so hot...
but why only two eras? I under stand that anno domini is a (basically) two era game, but still.

Actually, the bottom tw ocould be a more modern era lh. Thanks.
Straight into Nate's Cut-n-paste mod it goes!
EDIT: Should have seen this coming..it's a .rar...
:cry:

Raising the bar, as usual. :goodjob:
I am "so" looking forward to Anno Domini... you're gonna give me countless sleepless nights. :lol:

Nate1976 said:
so hot...
but why only two eras? I under stand that anno domini is a (basically) two era game, but still.
Anno Domini is a two era game, so why create four-era leaderheads for it? I've created 29 new leaderheads for the mod, all dual-era. I can look to making the more popular ones four-era after the mod is released.

Once again, thanks for all the positive comments :goodjob: !!

Varlin Saliptor said:
Get winace to extract it. it is free.
I've tried. I went ot the site a week ago, and tried every us download site. They all had an error: Missing some .dll file

To R8FXT: I'm not complaining..I just thought it was wierd at first. Anyway, the other two could be used as industrial and modern..they look good enough.

EDIT: Attached is the exact error.

Attachments

• error.bmp
    112.6 KB · Views: 2,568
oh. Man, your confusing some times, R8.
Anyways, thanks for maknig such a beautiful lh, even though I won't be ablt to use it...

Top Bottom