DipNES03 - Stab in the Dark

Well, I didn't have any other choices. There's no way I could win in Italy. Thanks though.

Excellent work to my fill ins, I really appreciate it you guys :D

I sent last turn, for clarification, but I felt I needed to thank them anyway :p

Even not counting orders from jalapeno_dude (who has nothing to move anyway) and Lord_Iggy (because it's bloody hopeless), I only have orders from Dreadnought in hand. You're making the French people look good!

START RETRO-ACTIVE NMRING NOW. 1 UNIT EVERY 6 HOURS. AN HOUR HAS ALREADY PASSED. GET CRACKING.

Sending Now!

Lightfang, your deadline in your last update said Sunday, August 11. Sunday was August 12th :p

So I better not get an NMR'ed unit because of your silly deadline ;)

Aye, I sent well before the Sunday deadline. Can't keep track of what date it is. :p

The front page said Saturday the 11th, plebian. But fine, I shan't NMR your unit :p

Update 30
The Two Empires

January 1, 1909.

"Hello, this is Mike Hawk reporting to you from the bombed out capital of Rome. It has been eight years since the mass mobilization of armies and we have seen one empire fall rather early due to a mass and mysterious shutdown. Today we are about to witness two more.

"The Germans had always prided themselves on efficiency and military strength. In fact, they almost always moved first into the battlefield, and the Kaiser's plans were almost always issued ahead of everybody else's. However, the Kaiser fell sick with a mysterious illness, and so he could not direct his troops efficiently. This coupled with a stab in the back caused a rapid decline, and Germany's last army was completely routed in their first and only military debacle. The Fatherland's core provinces had been divided into three spheres of influence: England held Kiel, Russia held Berlin, and France held Munich.

"However, a stunning upset by the Czar was not counted on by the English and the French. The French had originally intended on stealing Kiel away from the English. The English had not even counted on holding onto Kiel, wanting to push into Denmark. However, superior Russian strength blew both the English push and the French surge away. The Russo-Turkish "Juggernaut" also proved itself again; Munich was overpowered with support from the Sultan. And so Germany remains under Russian control. The Reichstag has yet to be suspended. Some infighting is still going on, but most Germans have given up and lay idle, hoping that the Russians will be kind captors.

"This is Mike Hawk, ENN news. Back to you, Seymour."

"Thank you Mike. In other news, the mystery of the Italian fleet has finally been solved. With the takeover of Italy by Turkish forces, Italians found nowhere to run. A lone fleet was seen escaping from Rome, however, and nobody - not even the King - knew where it was running off to. Was it a rogue general, or the king's, seeking to find a new base of operations?

"The mystery however has been solved. It was just a normal fleet, apparantly lost and waiting for orders that never came.

"Some have speculated that had the Italians taken Tunisia, a French base of operations wrested from the Italians, the fight could have carried on. But alas, the King is now deposed. The Sultan has never been famous for being nice with his enemies; we'll see what he does later.

"The map of Europe has been radically redrawn. England continues to plead for American help, but the land there is like a black hole. Anything that goes in never returns.

"In local news, a man was recently found hoarding several dozen skirts he had apparantly stolen off laundry lines..."

--

England: F nth Supports F kie -> den
England: A lon Holds
England: F kie -> den
England: F edi -> nwg
France: F wes Supports F lyo
France: F tun -> naf
France: A ruh Supports A hol -> kie
France: A par -> pic
France: A mar Holds
France: A hol -> kie
France: F lyo Supports F wes
France: A bur Supports A mun
Russia: F bar -> nwg
Russia: F nwy Supports F bar -> nwg
Russia: A swe -> den
Russia: A den -> kie
Russia: A ber Supports A den -> kie
Russia: F bal Supports A den -> kie
Russia: A pru Supports A ber
Russia: A sil -> mun
Russia: A boh Supports A sil -> mun
Turkey: A tyr Supports A sil -> mun
Turkey: A apu -> ven
Turkey: A nap -> apu
Turkey: A tus Supports F rom
Turkey: F rom Supports F ion -> nap
Turkey: F ion -> nap
Turkey: F adr -> ion
Turkey: F aeg Supports F adr -> ion
Turkey: A bul -> gre
Turkey: A tri -> vie

--

Fall 1908 Movements
Spoiler :

Fall 1908 Retreat
Spoiler :

The only possible move for the dislodged F(Kie) is

F(Kie)-Hel

So I'll move it for you, 'cause I'm nice.

Fall 1908 Retreat
Spoiler :

Fall 1908 Adjustment
Spoiler :

Build Counts
England: -1
Italy: -1
Russia: +3
Turkey: +1

Next Orders Due: Thursday, August 16, 2007, at 10:00 PM PST.

j_eps: Wrong choice. ;)

England siding with France again? I would have thought you learned your lesson. Pity :D

d d hel.

and lets just say that things can always change. and the teacher might have done a faulty job.

Damnit, I should have moved!

Prime Minister Ignacio moves to live out the rest of his days in Malta.

This is why you never give up!11one~

And never, it's a king, despite the constitutional part of the monarchy. I give different names to all the leaders, and I already put Prime Minister for Britain. D:

This ladies and gentlement /points at map. This is the epitome of "The Steamroller" Tactic.

Well, I actually didn't plan to not send, but you may have noticed that I disappeared about two days ago, and didn't have a chance.

What I meant to say was that I should have sent orders earlier. Oh well, I couldn't have been anything other than a short-lived rump state.

Build F stp/nc
Build A war
Build A mos

Top Bottom