MosherIOT: Shattered Europe

Sultan Izz-ud-din will happily marry the buitiful daughter of the Caliph of Oman. Let there be a million blessings for a day of the most lovely! The money spend on quality of life will be set for poets to demonstratic the romanatic will of Egypt. This will be event most celibrated in the name of the Greatest, Alah, the Creator. May the day of blessings to be to be of the most remembered days in the live of Izz-ud-din of Egypt. Blessings to Heaven!

[REDACTED]

IC: Indeed, this momentous occasion calls fro celebration on both sides! May the relations between Egypt and Oman continue to flourish!

Orders
50 EP
Military
-20 EP being spent collaboratively with Egypt on the design for the EOA Mk1 Sandcrawler
-8 EP into 1 Army
-10 EP to Kalmar as the first quarter of payment for the blueprint for planes.
Domestic
-10 EP into QoL
-2 EP into Economy

Would investing 1 EP into Air Quality increase it by a level?

Would investing 1 EP into Air Quality increase it by a level?

Probably, considering only Bar and Kalmar have any AQ and no one has invested into it yet.

Wait.

I spent 20 EP buying that.

Yes. :p

Actually, no, I am changing my mind. You need to buy or research (40 EP to research) a blueprint to start Air Quality off.

Labeled map is finished (credit to Tyo).

Spoiler :

I am redoing how Army, Navy, and Air Quality work - as the developments of last turn have showed, they are definitely too cheap and too easy to abuse. I am, instead, implementing a Tech/Blueprint system; you can research a tech (for example, the stuttering gun that Bar developed on turn 1), or buy the blueprint off someone who already has the technology researched. You will come to me, tell me what you want researched, and I will give you a cost. For example, if Georgia (for example) wanted to develop some sort of motorized infantry carrier, I would give them a (hypothetical) cost of around 120 EP. A big change, such as a high-quality tank, will improve your Army Quality significantly while a small one (such as a new rifle) will increase it by a smaller amount. Eventually, if you do not invest in any technologies, your Quality WILL go down - you can't fight a war with 20 year old technology!

Also, I am increasing the cost of QoL to 2 EP:1 QoL and it will decay by 20% every turn you don't invest.

To: Qing
CC: Kalmar Union

We are willing to negotiate a peace with the Kalmar Union and the Qing Empire. We can recognize when we are defeated, and prolonging the fighting is not in the best interests of our glorious China. Our only request is that we maintain the island of Hainan, a foothold on the mainland, and our sovereignty is kept intact.

EDIT - Welcome aboard, Zelet! :)

To: Vestkysten

We are suing for peace. Our only demand is Vestkysten-occupied New Jutland. We will not negotiate this any further.

We accept.

A Tale of Two Anatolias

Karaman Prime Minister said:
"...and as such, to promote the unity of the Two Anatolias, those under the tyrannical rule of Sicilian overlords, and those committed to the reunification of the peoples of Anatolia, under one banner, the Nation-State of Karaman issues a declaration of war to the so-called Sicilian Empire, due to the oppression of the Turkish people in Sicilian Anatolia and because of the unwarranted aggression that the Sicilian government has displayed towards our fellow brothers in faith, the citizens of the North African Confederation.

In the wake of the Sicilian Invasion of Northern Africa, the Karamanese, sensing weakness in the border of its Sicilian neighbor, has issued a declaration of war towards the Christian empire. The absence of any Sicilian military presence in any land other than the small track of territory carved out in North Africa has caused unrest throughout the empire to become rampant. In Greece, the Greek Home Army has arisen, with headquarters in Thessaloniki, Athens, and Sparta. It is estimated that the GHA comes in at nearly 30,000 men strong, albeit poorly supplied, disciplined, and trained. (3 Weak Greek Armies rise in Greece)

To Egypt
From Oman

Would you like to collaborate on a design for an armored carrier of soldiers? I have noticed that many of the current designs do not work as well in the desert, which is a major part of both of our nations.

To Egypt
From Oman

Would you like to collaborate on a design for an armored carrier of soldiers? I have noticed that many of the current designs do not work as well in the desert, which is a major part of both of our nations.

Of course we agree. Let us stand together for all that is holy!

Manipur rolls an 11!
November 15th, 1910
Trade between Hindustan and Manipur has always been a staple of both nation's economies, with Manipur goods often showing up in Hindi shops and Hindi crops often finding themselves in Manipur markets. However, protectionists have been an increasingly large part of the Manipur government, and due to a recent event where a Hindi caravan was forced out of a Manipur market to make way for Manipur goods, relations have soured and both sides are demanding an apology.

We demand an apology. Now.

We demand an apology. Now.

To: Hindustan

While it is regrettable that such actions were taken to Hindi caravans, we will not issue an apology for an act that was not committed or sanctioned by the Manipurian government.

Top Bottom