New Units from AoE

Keep up the good work, Aluminium! :goodjob:

Dear Aluminium,

could you convert a couple of carnivores from the games? - Especially the jaguars (AoK) and lions (AoE)?
Those would be VERY much appreciated.
Thanks in advance if you agree!!!
:)

Yeah the jaguar has been done but I and other modders out there could definitly use a lion unit! I would use it as a unit for the Cat civilization in my mod 'Animal Wars: Pet and Pest' but I am sure other mods could use it for example as a barbarian unit in an African scenario.

Onza said:
Dear Aluminium,

could you convert a couple of carnivores from the games? - Especially the jaguars (AoK) and lions (AoE)?
Those would be VERY much appreciated.
Thanks in advance if you agree!!!
:)
Here is the link to the Jaguar. And here is a grayer version. This was a was request from someone. In this thread is an Eagle too. :)

I will try to make the Lion next. The storyboards are finished for months. But the black shadows ...you know... mean boring work for me. :cry:

They are! I need still ships for my mod. But I'm not sure which combinations I make. There are 13 hulks and 6 different sails. That would result 78 ships! :crazyeye:

Here are tests for an arabian looking warship...

...and the Cannon Galleon with asian sails:

Its hulls, Aluminium, not Hulks. The Hulk is a big angry green guy :) But these are fine conversions

Alum you are AWESOME. Really I'd say just pick one hull and put the six dfferent sails on them to make it easy.

I guess you could possible make a big flicster pcx with just sails and then make all the hulls in a separte file, make sure they are the same size and just cut and paste right?

Goldflash said:
Its hulls, Aluminium, not Hulks. The Hulk is a big angry green guy :)
Well, a hulk was also a Northern European Medieval ship contemporaneous (I think) with the Cog, so Aluminium's usage isn't totally off... :D

Nice ships Aluminium, whichever way you decide to do them!

Goldflash said:
Its hulls, Aluminium, not Hulks. The Hulk is a big angry green guy :) But these are fine conversions
I mean ships without masts and sails, not big green guys. :p

Hulks (or Holks) are ships similar the carrack. This ships were larger as cogs. I have alredy a hulk in my mod. It's a smaller version of aaglo's Numenor Ship. :D

Ekmek said:
Really I'd say just pick one hull and put the six dfferent sails on them to make it easy.

I guess you could possible make a big flicster pcx with just sails and then make all the hulls in a separte file, make sure they are the same size and just cut and paste right?
I work with one file for each animation. Hull and the sails can be put on different layers. All sails are one on top of the others. Not used layers are switched off. If you want, I could post all the stuff from the ships.

Aluminium said:
Here is the link

I will try to make the Lion next. The storyboards are finished for months. But the black shadows ...you know... mean boring work for me. :cry:

Thank you !!!!
THe jaguars are excellent< thanks egain. If you complete the lion conversion - that would be great (and a type of uniformely sandish jaguar - for lionness) :)

I saw people asked you also to make elefant... - will you? That could be really great...
Are blaxk shadows so really important?

Sword, I need native american ships too. :D

@Onza:
This shadow thing is an esthetic question. I only want units in my mod which look like the original units. But if it does not bother you, I could post the rest of the animals with dark shadows. They are finished all!

Top Bottom