NOTW L: The Immortals [Game Thread]

"My ears are not what they once were. Perhaps they are still ringing with joy after the last hearty bit of speech from our gregarious adventurer.

If they cannot be separated, *both death mana should go to me.*

I will make strong use of it."

"I am willing to discuss splitting them up with choxorn as a second recipient. I believe he is worthy. Other claimants please explain."

In order for Exar to benefit from the death mana we have to lynch people with a majority of the votes. That is not that likely at this stage of the game. It is much better to give it to someone who can use it more reliably.

{OOC: Quick question for Sprig regarding this - when it says 'a majority of the votes', does that mean that if only 3 people voted, and two of them voted for the same guy, then Exar would get +2 strength? If so then it is more likely than BSmith says, if not then he may be right.}

I AM CONCERNED BY THESE DEATH MANA. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY OF THEM??? ARE THERE A LOT OF PEOPLE WITH AFFINITY TO THIS?

I CAN'T SEE PAST VOTING THE DEATH MANA TO EXAR CURRENTLY. I WILL NEED MORE THAN VAGUE PROMISES OF MORE BODY MANA IN THE FUTURE TO CHANGE THIS VOTE.

Exar looks at the adventurer... "If a subject gains a majority from all accusations cast then I will feast on them like there is no tomorrow. Even if there is only three accusations in total." The King felt like he was forgetting something... "Oh and speaking of accusations, it probably would be a good time for someone to tally them up, I feel, its not the kings responsibility"

"Tis not a Firebows job to be tallying votes like a damned clerk, Firebows should be protecting" (not that anyone seems to care about Firebows, they are not the race d'jour it would seem)

"Anyhows I takes no responsibility for accuracy or omissions, I cannot count further than my fingers"

Death Mana x 2

Visorslash (Visorslash
Exar (Kennigit ; PaulusIII Spaceman98 ; Catharsis ;
Ekolite (Ekolite
Askthepizzaguy (Askthepizzaguy, BSmith1068, Choxorn ; Seon
Choxorn (The Black Knigh

Entropy Mana
Kennigit ( Visorslash ; The Black Knigh BSmith1068
Autolycus (Autolycus,
Ekolite (Ekolite

Lynch

Backwards Logic (Frozen in Ice
Ekolite (The Last Days
Kill Fire (Catharsis
Autolycus (Seon Backwards Logic ; Visorslash ; Choxorn ;Kennigit

Why have we not heard the opinion of SouthernKing surely he is not too busy chanting to enlighten us with his view of the situation, or doeth he chant evil incarnations and wishes to hide in the shadows?

Autolycus claims to be of the Sheaim race, but he was not sent here as part of my diplomatic party. Perhaps he is an infiltrator of some kind?

This is interesting Information and in the light of it I recall my accusation towards you, Ekolite and cast it against Autolycus also to strengthen our King's position.

I can agree with giving the Death Mana to Askthepizzaguy asking him to split with Choxorn.

Autolycus claims to be of the Sheaim race, but he was not sent here as part of my diplomatic party. Perhaps he is an infiltrator of some kind?

"Could it be that simple? An amateurish infiltration if there ever was one.

Still, 16 hours remain, and I'm prepared to unvote Autolycus if he is able to convince people he should not be slain."

Yeah this kind of stuff seems a little unlike what I'd expect a scum to be, but eh, maybe he just really wanted a risk for that mana.

"The Entropy Mana is not bad. It is mana.

Someone brought up an impressive idea, which was that certain people possessing the proper talents could transform mana, such as Entropy Mana, into Raw Mana. And therefore, into usable "raw mana" that can be used to make the kinds of mana that we need.

Only a skilled master of magic could perform this deed, if any of us can. Fortunately, we have a little list of participants in our little soiree, and some of them seem like, they might be magic users of some sort."

Here's the list of esteemed guests.

1. ChineseWarlord the Amurite Wizard
  2. Bad Player the Calcaria Adept
  3. choxorn the Governor of Durnovaria
  4. Winston Hughes the Sheaim Merchant
  5. Kennigit the Luentinum Bowman
  6. PaulusIII the Kasavan Captain
  7. Visorslash the Prespurian Lord
  8. kill fire the Glevum Innkeeper
  9. TheLastDays the Calcaria Aide
  10. KingMorgan the Amurite Firebow
  11. Backwards Logic the Glevum Axeman
  12. Catharsis the Gregori Adventurer
  13. topsecret the Governor of Calcaria
  14. Autolycus the Sheaim Magistrate
  15. johnhughthom the Luentinum Aristocratic
  16. Frozen In Ice the Durnovarian Adjudicator
  17. The Black Knigh the Governor of Luentinum
  18. spaceman98 the Ljosalfar Ambassador
  19. thomas.berubeg the Kasavan Ranger
  20. Verarde the Governor of Glevum
  21. classical_hero the Durnovarian Jailor
  22. Ekolite the Sheaim Emissary
  23. Zack the Ljosalfar Hunter
  24. SouthernKing the Amurite Chanter
  25. Nintz the Sheaim Knight
  26. Seon the Luentinum Servant
  27. Stuck in Pi the Amurite Consul
  28. Askthepizzaguy the Prespurian Regent
  29. BSmith1068 the Durnovarian Swordsman
  30. Exar the Vampire King

Here's a list of people who might have some experience assisting us with the mana.

1. ChineseWarlord the Amurite Wizard

"According to one of our bright and ambitious young servants of Luentium who I highly recommend you in the aristocracy lower your heads down from out of the clouds and listen to, Amurite Wizards specialize in meta-magic.

Which means this kind of handling of raw magical energy is in fact their primary function, and this is apparently widely known to some of the common folk. I was not personally aware, but then again, I spend most of my time speaking to airhead bureaucrats, bored to tears.

I would suggest that we ask our Amurite Wizard, ChineseWarlord if he possesses such a talent, and if not, what sorts of magic does he possess."

"Thank you, young master Seon, for bringing this to my attention. I sense that you would be more fit to serve as governor than as a servant. I can say this, you serve your people well, and would be welcome in the Prespurian lands any time."

"I beg your pardon, Luentinum, let me make sure I am pronouncing it properly. Your people deserve this much respect, and I apologize for the error."

"It has come to my attention that ChineseWarlord is not much of one, and has decided to skip town.

*AHEM*

PERHAPS THE GODS WOULD BE SO KIND AS TO SEND ANOTHER AMURITE WIZARD TO REPRESENT THE GREAT WISDOM OF THE AMURITE PEOPLE.

OH GODS!

HEAR MY PRAYER!

After all, there are some recently departed souls who might be looking for a body."

Top Bottom