NOTW L: The Immortals [Game Thread]

Choxorn seems to be fine for now.

However, I personally believe that something as dangerous as entropy mana should be sealed away to someone whom we can trust. Preferably it should be destroyed. I have heard that the demon summoners of Sheaim use such magic to summon and strengthen demons, the likes of which are attacking us.

I'm willing to bet that one of the Sheaim delegation, such as AUTOLYCUS THE MAGISTRATE is a guilty man.

First, he happened to accuse a governor of the Calabim nation and then he asks for the entropy mana, not because he has an affinity towards it, but rather to quote unquote "strengthen the search for the traitors among us." This isn't refusing to give reasons for wanting an item or actually outright declaring the reasons for wanting an item. This is half-assed attempt at reasoning.

I say we put some pressure on him and see what happens.

Good point. Autolycus should not get the entropy mana for now.

:hammer2: Autolycus

I will vote spaceman's death mana to Exar as per his wishes.

Kennigit has offered a satisfactory explanation. Visorslash should still explain why he reacted in such a hostile way to my roleclaim.

spaceman98 it has nothing to do with your roleclaim, rather your actions in thread.

That said, I've recieved word that Autolycus may be a guilty party and I can roll with that.

GM Comment

Please note that in the instances of multiple items of the same type being up for vote, they will be treated as 1 item.

In this case, the claims for the death mana are now for 2x Death Mana Orbs

I will continue to vote myself one of the death mana.

I am willing to vote someone else the second death mana in exchange for the first.

I trust the logic on Autolycus.

Askthepizzaguy, if I vote you the orbs, can I have one of them?

I think it's pretty good case if the entropy mana is some sort of evil. Autolycus

I suppose there'll be a pretty public explanation if it exists.

I cannot justify voting two whole Death mana to Exar.

Askthepizzaguy can have the Death mana for now.

Askthepizzaguy, would you agree to give one orb to Exar, and keep one for yourself? Visorslash seems ok for now. I will hold off on voting for Auto until he has a chance to respond. Kennigit, I would still like to know why people were so enthusiastic to give you Entropy Mana?

I'm just a standup fellow.

I was told my bowmanship was known throughout the land :(

There seem to be enough votes on Autolycus right now and I still want to hear from Ekolite, his kinsman who blasphemed our immortal king and dared to threat this court. What is it you have to say?

I would also like to propose for anyone who can wield weapons of defense to protect our elven friends tonight. It seems our killers are trying to push our two nations into war and that is something we should prevent by all means. Do not come forward though lest you make yourselves a target.

I just want the one. I absolutely agree to any condition that gets me one death mana and gives the other to our esteemed King. I am honored to be considered a worthy recipient in his company.

The other death mana to Exar.

I trust the logic on Autolycus.

Askthepizzaguy, if I vote you the orbs, can I have one of them?

Yes, you need to campaign and gather support for this.

Attain enough votes for the death mana to have a decent shot at it, and I will vote to turn the death mana over to you.

That is to say, if my vote change will make a difference, it will be made.

I do not want it given to parties that are not pure. It is better in Exar's hands than most, your hands are better than Exar's in this instance.

Atpg, the death manas can no longer be voted separately. Both death manas are now treated as one item, Death Mana X2

Top Bottom