1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

NOTW L: The Immortals [Game Thread]

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by Sprig, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

A threatening one. Laughter.

2. choxorn

choxorn Watermelon Headcrab

"Morgan is definitely not on Takhisis's side from the interactions between those two."

I see, and that's the reason you suspect Morgan of killing Takhisis?

Could you elaborate on what you mean by this?

3. Sprig

Sprig めんどくさい

The Vampire King frowned "Where is the Adjudicator when you need him? A midday tally would be nice right about now!" He looked around but couldn't see him. He thought to himself 'Perhaps i need to start giving out mana orbs as rewards?'

4. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

Morgan (according to Takhisis when I talked to him and Bad Player) said that he was very vocal in private about him getting the mana. Takhisis would have no reason to say that if they were on the same team.

5. TheLastDays

TheLastDays Warlord

Oh my. I want to offer my sincerest apologies to our Ljosalfar guests about what happened to one of their own while they were expecting the safety of our halls.

This cannot stand, we need to end this right now and a man who wets his bed like Nintz cannot be trusted!

6. edse

edse King

The accusations against King Morgan seem to hold some substance and we need to start somewhere.

7. KingMorgan

KingMorgan Deity

HEAR ME HEAR ME

I am shocked, shocked i tells you at these inaccurate accusations against my person!

There is no evidence against me, unless you wish to believe Visorslash - the guy that has already been called out for vote rigging and is suspected of being on the same evil team as Mr Jerrma. He says I was speaking privately with the dead guardsman Tahasis, that is true, we spoke about the mana vote - but how does he know? Is he alined with the Human Usurper? or did he torture this information from him before he Immolated the poor fellow? Place your information in the public domain Visorslash the Usurper/Vampire/Wolf or be condemned.

Please enlighten me to how you have read the deceased guardsman private mail? Your use of the present tense suggest the Guardsman is not dead in your eyes, what evil have you used Visorslash to bring him back from the grave?

The Ljosalfar Ambassador will now be changing his vote? Or is he a traitor and supporting the enemies of the state.

I see a Black Knigh joining the bandwagon, guilty conscience dear boy?

8. Bad Player

Bad Player Deity

Spoiler :
    OOC: mine was edited to add spoiler tags only, should I redo my vote?

9. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

If I may explain in a simpler manner, I conversed with the guardman yesterday prior to the conclusion of the day, simply to talk about the affairs of the day and perhaps learn something of interest. He was not willing to talk about himself, but he did mention your name, and that you had been doing the rounds.

I'm going to stop myself right here actually. I've just come to a conclusion that KingMorgan may not be the adversary we seek to destroy.

Tell me Firebow, who did you contact yesterday about the mana votes? Our departed enemy Takhisis mentioned that you had been doing the rounds, yet how would he know unless you had approached members of his own party?

10. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

The guard mentioned that you were trying quite hard to sweet talk the mana out of grasp. He also mentions that those would consider accusing you would be merited, so I will not discount you just yet, but if you approached other people, now is the time to let those name be heard so that they can not hide in the shadows.

11. Bad Player

Bad Player Deity

Visorslash something I need to bring up publically so you can tell everyone your explanation is why you thought King Morgan is the demon killer (which he may or may not be). But why not think King Morgan could be the vampire murderer? A *possible* explanation could be that you are (or know?) the vampire killer which is why, by process of elimination, you name a suspect as the demon killer (not considering the possibility of him being the vampire killer).

Could you please publically give your explanation?

12. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

I was working off of the Morgan-Takhisis interaction, which why he is more likely to be a demon.

13. Bad Player

Bad Player Deity

(I new to recast my vote because I edited it for spoiler tags:)

Those strangely silent types amongst us are the ones I suspect of being the rogue vampire - speak now or forever hold your peace Darth Caesar!

14. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

The Black Knigh

Joined an easy bandwagon and hasn't had much to say so far.

15. Bad Player

Bad Player Deity

(Ok I'm really hating on Darth Caesar here but I can't use edit)

Those strangely silent types amongst us are the ones I suspect of being the rogue vampire - speak now or forever hold your peace Darth Caesar!

16. Jarrema

Jarrema Master Voter

Well, well.
    What we have here?
    Vampires sucking my people dry. I cant say that I did not expect it, to be honest. What would you expect from vampire, if not THAT kind of behavior?
    And my beloved ambassador, Spaceman, I do not understand why are you surprised that I refered to Visorslash's young age. As an elf (we are both elve, yes? or are you hidding something, dear ambassador?), I feel that all humans are soo young. Like moths or mayflies.

I have no idea who should get mana today.
    As for other concerns, I find you suspicious, Choxorn. You admited that you can make use of death mana! I wanted to have it only in order to keep such evil item out of reach of someone of you -someone who WANTS to use suh corrupted form of magic...

17. edse

edse King

Two people hardly make a band, it was more of a duowagon. I could have accused Nintz for wetting his bed but KingMorgan's whispers in the shadows to gain the orb... seemed more suspicious to me.

18. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

Good point.

I'll retract my accusation of The Black Knigh and accuse TheLastDays instead. His was a definite bad vote.

19. BSmith1068

BSmith1068 Deity Retired Moderator

The Durnovarian Swordsman woke from his slumber. He had only meant to sleep for a few hours, yet it seemed like it had been all of the night and most of the previous day as well. So much for power naps.

While he had been sleeping he had some quite vivid dreams. There was rain, ferry boats, horses, historic wooden hotels and lighthouses. None of this really made any sense to the swordsman, but it did seem familiar in an alternate reality kind of way*.

None the less he was awake now and ready to kick some ass. It was probably the elves that were causing the problems of the past day. It was always the elves. Probably caused by their pointy ears. He would like nothing more than to cut their pointy ears off with his sword. Nice and clean. Unfortunately that would probably get him in trouble somehow. He always seemed to get in trouble. He would have to bide his time and pick the right moment to put the elves in their place.

No, someone else should get some attention today, and he had just the right candidate in mind….

Gentlemen! I may have been asleep for a little longer than I meant to be… but hear me out. I think I may know who we need to focus on. We have some esteemed politicians here today. Governors from across the land. Men of high stature and honor. When have you ever known a politician to be quiet? Hmm? Didn’t think so. Most right and honorable politicians are practically windbags. But among us we have one who has been strangely quiet. Verarde** Come forth and let us know why the cat has your tongue?!

As for the orbs. My friends, I can make use of the Body mana. Please see that you give this item to someone who can actually use it, and not some interloper that claims he wants to keep it “safe”.

My right and honorable windbag governor choxorn may have the earth mana. I have no reason to think that he would misuse it, unlike those elves over there…

(OOC:
    *Kudos to whomever figures out where I was this past weekend.
    ** Welcome back buddy!)

20. Askthepizzaguy

Askthepizzaguy Know the Dark Side

"It seems like all the babes want to have a piece of me, and this time it's not just because I'm a dead sexy regent with power and money to spare.

My ears are burning in the mid-day sun, after hearing all the wonderful whispers about me in private.

I am a sex machine."