NOTW L: The Immortals [Game Thread]

"Also, to whom it may concern-

Please do not Immolate me. I wouldn't say I'm too young to die, but I am far, far too beautiful."

johnhughthom the Luentinum Aristocratic rolled his eyes at the Prespurian Regent's uncouth antics, then glanced with barely concealed disdain (and perhaps a little sniff) at the Gregori Adventurer.

Catharsis should have the body mana, though I would ask him to keep said body, and it's odours, as far from me as possible.

Choxorn seems a popular choice for the earth mana. I see no reason why he shouldn't have it.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, you pompous little nitwit. I've killed men for less."

Spoiler :
BERSERK BUTTON ENGAGED

Huh... It seems that the case against King Morgan is weak. I would like to make a new suggestion for this investigation: against NPC. Look, he is sleeping during the day, which may be a sign of nefarious activity at night. It is defiantly better than the case against Nintz, which TheLastDays and Seon have championed.

(OOC: Unless someone joins which is unlikely, any info NPC gathers with night actions will remain unknown to us and any beneficial night actions that NPC does will be random, however, if NPC is mafia, then, unlike other inactives, s/he is guaranteed to still be preforming some night actions).

*It is definitely better

Can we get a vote tally?

Vote tally:

Earth mana
Choxorn - (Choxorn, Frozen In Ice, The Black Knigh, Visorslash, Bsmith1068, johnhughthom)

Body mana
Catharsis (Catharsis, ATPG, Nintz, Visorslash, johnhughthom)
Kill Fire (Kill Fire, The Black Knigh)
Bsmith1068 (Bsmith1068)

Accusations
Nintz (Seon, TheLastDays)
Choxorn (Nintz, Jarema)
PaulusIII (Catharsis)
Kill Fire (ATPG)
The Black Knigh (Autolycus)
Autolycus (Frozen In Ice)
King Morgan (The Black Knigh)
Secret Scribe (Kennigit)
Visorslash (KingMorgan)
Darth Caeser (Bad Player)
TheLastDays (Visorslash)
Verarde (Bsmith1068)
NPC (spaceman98)

The Governor of Calcaria's servant steps foward.

The governor has not released any forthcoming accusations yet, but does think it wise to place the Body mana in Catharsis's hands.

He is intrigued at the massive vote for Earth Mana to Choxorn but has no need of it himself. Does anyone else need this particular mana? The governor would simply like to find the most useful position for it.

And why, may I ask, is it wise to place the body mana in Catharsis' hands? What do you know that the rest of us don't?

Catharsis may have the body mana, and choxorn is alright in my books to get the earth mana.

Autolycus Zack the hunter seems fairly quiet. In my experience this can be the mark of a criminal afraid to incriminate himself.

I like having bad votes, Visorslash. I like putting some pressure on someone to see how they react. I don't like things to turn into a runaway wagon but that hasn't happened to any extent so I am pretty fine with the current situation. We need to see more of what people do when they are under pressure.

Putting some pressure on someone is definitely a better way to get information than throwing a Calabim Silvercoin to determine who to make a joke about while accusing them to be a Demon! This is not a matter of jokes and it is not the time to waste it with useless accusations. You think I am a traitor? Do something against it but let's all be a little braver.

TheLastDays, ask yourself this. If I were truly amongst the murderers here, would I make no claims for any mana? Would I not have rather orchestrated voting patterns with certain other people? I vote my conscious, against who I feel is not working in our best interests, and seek to actively discover those who do not follow this pattern of logic. For the moment we discover that, we will have found our lead and we will be able to work from there.

TheLastDays, ask yourself this. If I were truly amongst the murderers here, would I make no claims for any mana?

"There are a number of types of mana which have not been claim-able yet. Why make waves claiming mana you cannot use?

I have no interest in voting you, Nintz, I just wanted to point out this part of your argument doesn't hold any water.... mana."

True. Yet, none will dispute this mana holds power. If I were one of the murderers, I would try my best to ensure me or my comrades held all of the mana, regardless of whether or not we could use it. If you let your enemy pick up his sword, he is sure to fight you with it. Why not take that sword away from him? That is what I am saying I suspect may be happening. If and when a mana I can use comes up, I shall make my case personally, but until then I will not dispute those who claim the mana themselves, unless I do not feel they are acting in the best interests of our collective whole.

"I disagree with any statement that begins 'If I were one of the murders, I would....' for the very reason that you can then turn around and give such a statement."

Top Bottom